¤Chapter 18 | Tart Thief♡

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Phew... We managed to avoid expulsion. That was a close one!" Deuce sighed in relief. Ace was walking beside Yuu while Y/N was fixing Deuces hair. It had gotten tangled while Yuu was messing with it.

"Yeah, no kidding!.. Yuu, what are you doing?" Ace agreed, though felt his hair being slightly tugged. The boy started to braid the back of his hair since it was longer than the front.

"Lalalalala! I'm a student at Night Raven College! Lalala! I'm gonna be the top mage on campus in no time. Enjoy eating my dust, boys!" Grim was parading confidently at the front of the group.

"Big words for a sentient pile of lint who's literally only half a student. Still... Good for you." Ace wacked Yuus hand that was aiming to fix the front of his hair. Messing with people's hair was a habit the boy picked up from the horned man. It was sort of like a way to show acceptance of the person as a friend or family member.

"I guess we're schoolmates now. Grim, Yuu.. Sir-- welcome to Night Raven." Deuce snickered as Yuu scoffed at the orange haired student before completely screwing up his hair.

"Mm.. Just call me Y/N. That's my name. You cannot take my name, but you may know it." The taller man lightly pat the blue haired boys head. Even if they weren't fae, and nor was he, it was better safe than sorry.

"Right! Then welcome to Night Raven, Y/N." Deuce repeated.

"Okay, seriously, can we quit with that stuff?" Ace was tired of formalities. He grumbled while trying to fix his hair. Yuu instead picked up Grim and started messing with the flames in the beasts ears.

"Heh. We'll be seeing each other all the time now. We'll see what a please that turns out to be." Deuce watched as the horned man moved away from him and went to take Grim away from Yuu. It looked like a parent confiscating a teddy bear from a toddler..

"Especially you, Ace, since we're in the same dorm."

"Yeaaah, can't say I'm jazzed to see your smug, self-important scowl every day." Ace laughed, swinging an arm around Deuces shoulders.

"We're from Heartslabyul House, by the way. What dorm are you guys in?" Deuce pushed Ace's arm away from his shoulder and looked at the trio. Yuu was trying to get back Grim from Y/N who was holding the beast in the air.

"The dorm we're in has been abandoned for years... We've taken to callin' it 'Ramshackle House.' The ol' dump is literally full of ghosts. Yeesh." Grim folded his arms as he looked down at the two. Deuce had a fist to his mouth as he snickered.

"Hey, count your blessings. I'd rather deal with ghosts instead of Juice here." Ace smirked as the blue haired boy hit his shoulder.

"Better than your lazy, dopey grin. And its Deuce." Deuce corrected.

"Keep bawling, crybaby. I haven't forgotten how you almost wept when he said you were expelled. Catch ya later, Yuu, Y/N." Ace waved to the two as they left. Yuu had given up trying to get Grim back.