𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

INTERVIEWER: How did you meet Felicity?

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: We met Felicity while performing at McNasties.

BILLY DUNNE: I remember meeting her when Graham brought her to the house.

...

"Not performing tonight?" The bartender questioned.

Felicity took a drag from her cigarette, slowly blowing the smoke out, "Not tonight, just here to watch. Why? Miss my voice already?"

The bartender chuckled, "You're the only one with any talent that performs here."

"Maybe this new band will be good?" Felicity suggested, "Although I don't want them to take the crowd away from me."

"Then let's hope they're shit." The bartender jokes before serving someone down the other end of the bar.

Felicity turned her attention towards the band that just walked onto the stage. She sipped her drink as they began playing, nodding her head along to the music. Felicity couldn't deny that they were good, amazing actually. A smile appeared on her face as she listened to their music.

Getting up from her seat, she manoeuvred through the crowd until she was at the front. Felicity's eyes scanned over each member of the band, each member of the band was lost in the music. As they finished off their song, Felicity headed back over to the bar.

"They're really good." Felicity said to the bartender.

"They might give you a run for your money." The bartender teased. Felicity rolled her eyes before taking a sip of her drink.

While Felicity finishes off her drink, Eddie places his bass down and jumps down from the stage, heading over to the bar. He had noticed Felicity in the crowd and was intrigued by her. As he walked through the bar, a couple of girls tried to stop him but he politely declined them until he was at the bar.

Felicity turned to her right as someone sat in the seat next to her. Expecting it to be another situation like the night previous, her defences immediately went up.

"You're sitting a little close there." Felicity spoke to Eddie, without so much of a glance at him.

"Sorry." Eddie said, shuffling the chair back a little, maintaining a respectable distance.

Felicity, surprised that he listened to what she said and abided by it, she turned to look at the man surprised. As she turned she was even more surprised, noticing that it was the bass player from the band.

"You were performing up there." Felicity said and silently cursed herself at pointing out the obvious.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Eddie questioned with a smile.