𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭; 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: Hearing my voice on the radio was something I always wanted since I started singing. I always imagined what it would be like, but actually hearing it was something completely different.

...

Karen and Camila ate together at the kitchen table with Julia sitting between them, the only sound heard was Julia's occasional babble and the radio playing quietly in the background. It was early in the morning so not everyone was awake, the only people who were were Camila, Karen and Felicity, who was in the shower.

As the radio switched over to the next song, Camila looked up in recognition.

"Is this..." Camila didn't even finish the sentence before Karen caught onto what song it was.

"It's Felicity's song." Karen says.

Camila smiles before she races to the bathroom, banging on the door. Felicity's voice was heard through the door, she was singing Respect by Aretha Franklin.

"Go away, I'm taking a shower!" Felicity yelled through the door.

"Felicity come out, you're on the radio." Camila yelled excitedly.

There were thumps and bottles falling over from the bathroom before the door opened, steam pooling out. Felicity stands in the doorway with nothing but a towel wrapped around herself.

"What?" She says.

"Come on!" Camila says, dragging the girl into the kitchen.

As Felicity entered, her hair dripping wet and her skin covered in droplets of water, her voice echoed around the kitchen.

"Holy shit!" Felicity muttered under her breath, "My voice is on the fucking radio."

Felicity took another moment to process before she smiled, "Cover Julia's ears, my voice is on the fucking radio!"

When Karen re-entered the kitchen, following her were everyone else, each rubbing sleep out of their eyes.

"What's so important that you woke us up this early?" Eddie muttered.

"And why is Felicity naked?" Warren commented.

"It's ten in the morning, you should be awake and listen to the song." Karen says.

"It's a recording of Felicity's song?" Graham says.

"No, it's better," Felicity says, a wide smile on her face that she couldn't contain, "My song is on the radio."

"What?" Warren says, eyes widening.

There was silence for a few moments as everyone listened to the song before chaos broke out. Warren was the first to run over and hug Felicity, spinning her around excitedly.