𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

INTERVIEWER: How did you feel about Felicity moving in?

BILLY DUNNE: I didn't know her well at first, but Camila enjoyed having her around.

KAREN SIRKO: Having Felicity around was a break I didn't know I needed. There was too much testosterone in the house.

CAMILA DUNNE: I loved having Felicity move in. She became my closest friend.

...

Felicity only had one box of belongings and a couple of bags containing her clothes, she didn't really have much. Typically when someone asks to move into their house, the instant response would be a definite no. But Felicity said yes, she had no real reason to stay where she was, the rent was too high for the small and shitty apartment she lived in and the two girls she lived with barely knew her.

Bumping into Karen and Graham while she was working her shift at the record shop had been a blessing in disguise. Living with other musicians was something Felicity had never experienced but she was excited to.

"Is this everything?" Graham asked, grabbing the box.

"Yep," Felicity said, "I don't own much."

Graham nodded before taking the box down to the van. Felicity picked up her bags and took a final look around the apartment that never really felt like home. Louisa, one of the girls Felicity lived with stopped in her tracks noticing Felicity standing there with her things.

"You're moving out?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I told you last night." Felicity says.

"Oh," Louisa says, "Well good luck, Penelope."

Louisa continued her route to the kitchen without another word. Felicity rolled her eyes, glad to be moving out. With one final look around the apartment, Felicity stepped out.

***

Felicity entered the house with Graham following behind her. Looking around, everything was messy and unorganised but it felt like a home. A smile grew on her face.

"You'll be sharing with Karen." Graham says, leading the way through the house to the bedroom.

Felicity followed, taking in every aspect of the house as she did so. No one else seemed to be awake yet as it was quite early in the morning.

"Karen's awake so you can put your things just through there." Graham says.

Felicity nodded before she opened the door, Karen was sorting through her bag as she stepped into the room.

"Hi." Felicity greeted with a smile, as soon as she met Karen the two instantly got along.

"Hey," Karen greeted, turning to her new roommate, "You ready to share a house with all of these idiots."