𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

*:・゚✧*:・

*:・゚✧*:・

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: I had decided to to a few more shows and leave the band sooner than I had planned. I hadn't told anyone of my decison yet, I wanted to keep it quiet. It was their hometown show, it was meant to be a special moment for everyone...

...

"I can't speak for all of you," Billy spoke as the band huddled together backstage, "But I sure as hell wouldn't trade this for anything. Thank you."

"Alright, who are we playing for tonight?" Graham asked.

"For family," Billy says.

Felicity looked down, the only thing she could concentrate on was that letter from her mother.

"'Pittsburgh' on three." Billy says, placing his hand in the middle, one by one each band member followed suit.

"One, two, three, Pittsburgh!"

While in the huddle, Felicity kept a smile on her face but as soon as she stepped back, it faded.

"You okay?" Warren asked as they got ready to walk on the stage.

Felicity turned to face him, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"You can tell me if something wrong-"

Warren was cut off as Billy as the first to walk on stage and the arena erupted into cheers. Sparing one final glance at Warren, Felicity walked onto the stage, plastering a fake smile across her face.

Physically, Felicity was present, her body playing the songs through muscle memory. However, mentally Felicity was miles away. Eddie was the only other person to know about her mother and she planned to keep it that way. She didn't need anyone else knowing.

Warren's gaze occasionally landed on Felicity and he could tell that her body was simply acting on autopilot. He briefly glanced over at Eddie and noticed him looking in Felicity's direction, his eyebrows furrowed. Warren could tell there was something happening but he didn't know what.

As the band ended the song and all took a bow at the front of the stage before exiting, Warren quickly caught up with Felicity, "So what I was saying was that if you want to talk, I'm here."

Felicity turned to Warren and gave him a tight lipped smile, "I know, but I'm fine."

As Felicity grabbed a drink and stood near Karen, Eddie was getting ready to go back out on stage. Just as he was about to put the strap over his head, Billy approached him.

"Let me take this one," Billy says, grabbing Eddie's guitar before he could even formulate a response.

...

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: You gotta understand, going about your life like that, you know, feeling like a second-class citizen in a first-class resort...it messes with you. It messed with me.