𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

*:・゚✧*:・

*:・゚✧*:・

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: When Teddy had his heart attack, I didn't know what to do, he was the one who believed in my music. I was glad I had the people I did surrounding me.

...

The clinical feel of the hospital waiting room made Felicity feel uneasy. The band and Rod sat in silence; no one said a word. Felicity's leg bounced up and down, a habit she picked up when she was anxious. Reaching with his hand, Eddie gently touched her knee, and the bouncing ceased. Felicity looked over to Eddie as he took hold of her hand in his, gently rubbing the back of her hand.

As the doctor walked into the waiting room, everyone was immediately up on their feet. Felicity stepped forward, standing just behind Daisy.

"There was a blockage in the bloodflow to his heart." The doctor says.

"What does that mean?" Billy questioned.

"It means we might not know the extent of the damage for a while, but he's stable."

"Okay," Daisy says letting out a sigh of relief, "Thank you."

Felicity nodded and stepped back into Eddie as he wrapped an arm around her. She let out a sigh of relief. Felicity sat back down in the seat and placed her head in her hands, letting out a long sigh. Eddie placed his hand on her back, rubbing up and down gently.

...

GRAHAM DUNNE: I remember after that a sense of calm.

KAREN SIRKO: The usual band stuff, nothing really out of the ordinary.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: Other than Warren dating a movie star.

WARREN ROJAS: I was dating a movie star!

FELICITY FLETCHER: I was jealous of Warren; I can't lie.

DAISY JONES: And Billy and I were...well we were never just one thing. But for the first time I think I could imagine a version of us that might last.

...

Felicity finished her eyeliner in the mirror and admired herself. For the first time in a long time, she felt like herself. Everything was calm, the shows were going well, and she was just enjoying the days performing with the band, knowing that she wouldn't be doing it again after the tour. Standing to her feet, Felicity smoothed down her outfit.

"Woah, where are you going?" Eddie says, walking into the room, looking at Felicity's attire.

"Karen and I are getting lunch," Felicity says, fixing her hair and turning around.

Stepping up to Eddie, she pressed a quick kiss to his cheek, "I'll see you later, love you."

"Love you too." Eddie called back to her as she left the room.