𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲; 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

*:・゚✧*:・

*:・゚✧*:・

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: In Pittsburgh we had a few days to relax before the show. Everyone was catching up with family and having a nice time to rest. And in those days, I really found out what it was like to have a family around you.

...

Slipping quietly out from under the covers, Felicity's feet hit the hardwood floor. Looking back at Eddie she saw that he was still fast asleep on his front. Picking out clothes from her bag, Felicity quickly got changed and left the room, leaving the door open a crack.

Letting out a yawn, Felicity walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. It was early, earlier than she normally woke up. Looking at the clock it was only eight in the morning. Felicity expected no one to be awake when she walked into the kitchen but Eddie's mother was sitting at the kitchen table reading a newspaper, a nearly empty cup of tea in front of her.

As she heard Felicity walk into the kitchen, she looked up, "Good morning."

"Morning." Felicity says with a smile.

Felicity sat down at the kitchen table with Eddie's mother as she placed down the newspaper.

"You're going out?" Felicity asked, noticing his mothers attire.

"I'm meeting with Eddie's grandmother for breakfast," His mother says, "But I was hoping to catch you before I left."

"Why? Is anything wrong?" Felicity questioned.

His mother shook her head, "No, nothing is wrong, I'd just like to thank you."

"Thank me? For what?" Felicity asked.

"For making Eddie as happy as he is," His mother says, "I hear it in his voice every time he phones home and I can tell that it's because of you."

Eddie's mother takes Felicity's hand in hers from across the table, "My son enjoys playing music and performing for people, but every phone call he never talks about any of that. He always talks about you."

Felicity smiles fondly, looking down. Eddie's mother gets up from her place at the table and picks up her bag, "Help yourself to anything in the house and tell my son to get out of bed, it's not healthy."

Felicity laughed as she bid goodbye to Eddie's mother. She continued to sit at the kitchen table before she stood up and headed over to the record player, grabbing a random record from the stack. Music sounded throughout the kitchen and dining room and Felicity smiled, rolling up the sleeves of her top.

Felicity hadn't had a homecooked breakfast ever since the band had been touring. Everything she ate was typically from the hotel or at a diner. It was nice to prepare a home cooked meal.