𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The press conference was the next day, and Felicity didn't want to attend; she knew no questions would be directed towards her or any of the band other than Daisy or Billy. Felicity was sat in between Warren and Eddie. She wanted to speak to Eddie, but with how hectic the evening and day were going, she had yet to have a chance.

"Billy!"

"Daisy!"

"Billy!"

The press shouted two names and two names only; Felicity folded her arms and sat back in her chair, wanting this to be over. Warren was just barely staying awake next to her.

"Who makes that coat, Daisy?" One journalist asked.

"I don't know." Daisy says.

"And your shoes?" The journalist continued, and Felicity rolled her eyes.

"Why are you asking me about my clothes, man, I mean, why don't you ask Billy about that dumb-looking shirt he has on?" Daisy says.

"'More fun to miss than to be with'," Another journalist spoke, "Whose that about?"

"Ah, come on, man," Billy says, "They're just songs."

"Is that true Daisy?"

"No song is ever just a song." Daisy answered.

"You guys gonna ask us any questions?" Eddie asks.

"What's going on with you two?" A journalist pipes up.

"Who, Eddie and me?" Billy jokes.

"No, Eddie and Felicity," The journalist says, "Because that performance last night was really something."

Everyone at the table turned to look at the two with expecting eyes. Eddie's mouth opened and closed, trying to think of a response to being put on the spot.

"It was just a performance," Felicity says, "I hadn't sand on my own before in front of such a large crowd and he was simply reassuring me, it's what friends do."

As the journalists began to ask questions, only focussing on Billy and Daisy, Felicity felt someone squeeze her hand from underneath the table. Turning, she looked at Eddie, who looked at her with a smile; Felicity smiled back and squeezed his hand in return.

When Rod ended the press conference early, Felicity was up on her feet and out of the conference room as quick as she could. She could still feel Eddie's hand in hers despite letting go a long time ago. Felicity lingered outside the room for Eddie to come out, hoping to finally talk to him.

As he stepped out, he made eye contact with Felicity; Eddie began to slowly walk over. Felicity fiddled with the end of her jacket as he strode over. Each step felt like it was taking hours.