𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Felicity sat on the living room couch; the television in front of her wasn't showing anything of particular interest to her. The light filled the room, casting shadows onto the walls. Apart from the television, there was no noise in the house. Karen and Graham were out together somewhere, Eddie had left not long ago, giving a very awkward goodbye to Felicity, and she didn't know where Warren was.

Felicity had a bottle of whiskey open next to her, and she occasionally took a swig, letting it burn down the back of her throat. She could be out partying right now, and instead, she was sitting alone on the couch, drawing her feelings in alcohol. Grabbing the bottle, Felicity took another swig, a longer one.

"Woah, what are you doing here?" Warren questioned, walking into the living room.

"Drowning my sorrows," Felicity says, "Care to join me?" She held the bottle of whisky.

Looking like he was about to go out, Warren took the bottle out of her hand and took a swig before collapsing on the couch next to her.

"You don't have yo stay, y'know," Felicity says, "You can go out."

Warren waved his hand, "Nah, I'd rather spend my time with you anyways."

Felicity smiled before taking another sip of the whisky and passing it back to Warren.

"So, what's got you down?" Warren questions.

Felicity sighs and rests her head on the back of the couch, "Everything."

"Well, I'm here to hear all about it." Warren says, copying Felicity's actions.

"I'm sure that you won't want to hear about most of it." Felicity says.

"Why?" Warren chuckles, "It's not like you're screwing any of us."

Warren laughed, but Felicity didn't. When Warren noticed this, he turned to her; his laughter slowly faded, "You're not screwing any of us, right?"

Felicity pressed her lips into a thin line before taking the whiskey out of her hands and taking a long swig. Warren watched with a confused expression on his face.

"Who is it?" Warren presses, "Actually don't tell me, I don't want to know," He pauses, "Actually I want to know."

"For christ's sake, Warren, it's Eddie!" Felicity exclaimed.

For some reason, telling someone gave Felicity a sense of clarity, and some weight crushing her was lifted.

"Wow," Warren says, "And to think if you screwed any of us, I would be the one."

Felicity chuckled and rested her head on Warren's shoulder. The two sat in silence for a while. The silence between them was comforting; she always felt at ease in Warren's presence. Despite all of Warren's flirty comments, she knew he never meant them.