𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

INTERVIEWER: What do you remember about the tour?

GRAHAM DUNNE:

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: [sighs]

BILLY DUNNE: It was a long time ago. I don't...

CAMILA DUNNE: I remember everything.

...

By the time Felicity had stepped into the house that evening, Camila had already tried calling Billy three times and each time he didn't pick up. Felicity was excited when she stepped through the door, excited to tell Camila her news however when she saw Camila sat on her own the phone clutched tightly in her hand, Felicity's smile faded.

It had been a couple months since the band started their tour, leaving Felicity and Camila behind in the house. Most nights Felicity would be on the phone to Eddie, knowing that he was most likely to pick up out of anyone else, occasionally Warren or Karen pick up but most of the time it's Eddie. However, every time Camila phones Billy, he doesn't pick up or if he does he is barely legible.

Felicity saw how Camila tried not to let it bother her but she knew Camila and she knew that this was hurting her.

"Camila?" Felicity says approaching her friend, "You okay?"

Camila hastily wiped the tear away from her cheek and turned to Felicity, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine."

"It's okay if you're not," Felicity said, "You can talk to me."

"I know," Camila says, forcing a smile onto her face, "But I'm fine."

Before Felicity could respond Camila was already up on her feet and out of Felicity's sight. Sighing, Felicity leaned back in her chair before reaching over and dialling a number. It rang a couple of times before someone picked up.

"Eddie?"

"Felicity," Eddie says, "It's good to hear from you."

Felicity chuckled, "You spoke to me two days ago. You miss me that much?"

"You wish." Eddie said, and Felicity could hear the smile in his voice.

"Anyway the reason why I phoned up was because I have some news," Felicity said, "I had a meeting with Teddy today and he says that if the label likes it then my song In The Morning will be released as a single!"

"Felicity, that's amazing!" Eddie says.

"I know, I just can't believe it." Felicity exclaimed.

"I can, your song is incredible and so is your voice." Eddie compliments.

Felicity contemplates saying something witty back but decides to be more sincere, "Thank you Eddie."

Her and Eddie continue to talk on the phone for a while, until the sun is setting. They spoke about the tour and how Felicity's songs are coming along, however there was one topic Eddie was avoiding.