𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨

*:・゚✧*:・

*:・゚✧*:・

***

4:15pm
4 Hours Earlier

"Anyone have a guess where they might be?" Rod questions, "Anyone?"

No one answered.

"For fuck's sake, even Felicity isn't here and she always is." Rod says before walking away.

"Not like Billy to be missing soundcheck," Warren comments, "Or Felicity for that matter."

Warren takes a drag of his cigarette before turning to Eddie, "It's a nice shiner you got there."

Eddie doesn't say anything, he simply focuses on his bass.

"Eddie," Warren says, taking a seat, "What'd you say to him, man?"

"Nothing, just, uh...some shit that needed to be said, that's all." Eddie says.

"Eddie, look, I'm gonna say some stuff, all right, and you're gonna promise that you're not gonna hate me for it," Warren says, "What the fuck is wrong with you? So what if Billy's an asshole? So what if you're not the guy? I mean, you are in the biggest band in the fucking world right now. You get to fly around on jet planes and sleep on one hundred dollar bills, and we get to play songs that millions of people listen to and they fucking love 'em. They love 'em Eddie."

"And don't get me started on Felicity," Warren continues, "The one woman most men want and you're with her, not anyone else. And all that is still not enough for you?"

"Warren-"

"No, no, man. I'm serious. Like, this shit does not happen. To anyone. We're the luckiest motherfuckers in the world, bro."

"Warren, all due respect, I think I may be looking for a little more out of life than you are." Eddie says.

Warren looks down and chuckles, "Yeah, man, tell that to Felicity, I'm sure she'll be thrilled to hear that."

Eddie sighed, knowing that the comment he said wasn't about Felicity but he didn't argue, not wanting to cause any more of a stir.

As Warren begins walking away, Eddie calls out to him, "Where are you going?"

"Me? I don't know," Warren says, "Maybe I'm gonna go smoke a joint, pop sound thousand dollar champagne. Or - you know what - maybe I'll call my girlfriend, the movie star. See you tonight, bro!"

***

Present Time
On Stage

As Felicity stepped up to the microphone, the crowd cheered. It caused Felicity to smile, her final time performing this song was already off to a good start. The band began playing and Felicity began singing, losing herself in the music completely.