𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: From that night onwards, Eddie and I were strangers. I didn't talk to him; he didn't talk to me. That was how it was for a while.

...

Felicity sat in the studio with Warren and Daisy. Warren was drumming on the ground while Daisy and Felicity lay on the floor talking. Felicity stared up at the ceiling, beginning to zone out when the door was opened, and footsteps approached.

"Hey." Billy's voice sounded throughout the room.

Rolling her eyes, Felicity sat up at the same time as Daisy. Billy held out a piece of paper towards Daisy.

"I wrote something for you." Billy says.

Daisy's eyes scan over the paper, "More fun to miss than to be with. I'm not singing that."

"They're just words; what's the problem?" Billy questioned while Felicity stood to her feet and walked over to Warren.

"It's gonna be a long day." Felicity mumbled.

"Tell me about it." Warren says.

As soon as everyone entered the studio, Billy directed them into the booth with Teddy, much to everyone else's confusion. Eddie walked in as Felicity slouched against the wall, and his eyes looked directly into hers. Felicity looked down, avoiding all eye contact.

"Your hand, man," Warren says, looking at Eddie, "What happened?"

Felicity looked at Eddie's hand. It was bruised, and he had cuts on his knuckles that looked like they had been done only recently.

"Don't worry about it," Eddie says, "Just hurt myself in my sleep, that's all."

Warren didn't look convinced but dropped the subject as Daisy began to sing. Felicity turned to watch, as did everyone else, but Eddie's eyes bore into the side of Felicity's head. He hadn't been able to sleep, and the bags under his eyes showed that.

"Stop." Billy interrupted.

"What's the problem?" Daisy questioned.

"Let's, uh, let's go from the top."

Just as Daisy began to sing again, Billy interrupted her again, "Stop. I'm not feeling it, Daisy. Just let it out."

Billy allowed Daisy to sing for a little longer before interrupting her, "Again."

Once again, after she sang two words, he interrupted, "Again, Daisy."

"What is the fucking problem?" Daisy questioned.

"After yesterday it's the least you can do." Billy comments, "Again."

Once again, Billy interrupted Daisy repeatedly, not even giving her a chance to sing. Felicity could tell Daisy was getting frustrated.