𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: When Billy went to rehab and the tour was cancelled, everyone else came home. And tensions were high.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: Felicity still wasn't speaking to me, she wasn't really speaking to anyone.

FELICITY FLETCHER: Around the time they came back, I was constantly at meetings with Teddy, I barely saw them in the first couple weeks.

...

"Was that one good?" Felicity asked.

Teddy chuckled, "The one before was perfect."

Felicity smiled, "I just want it to be perfect."

"And it already is," Teddy says, "Want to have a listen?"

Felicity sat next to Teddy as she listened to her song back. Everything felt so surreal to her, she felt like she would wake up at any second and she had imagined all of it.

"It sounds great!" Felicity says, excitement coursing through her veins.

Teddy smiled at the girl's excitement, knowing how much this meant to her.

"If everything goes well, you might be hearing it on the radio soon." Teddy commented.

"Shut up!" Felicity says.

"No, I'm serious." Teddy says.

...

TEDDY PRICE (1982, Merv Griffin Show): I'd never produced anyone like Felicity. She was always so easy going and easy to work with, she knew what she wanted and we worked with that. Her music had a unique sound, whenever a Felicity Fletcher song comes on the radio, you know it's a Felicity Fletcher song.

...

As Felicity got home she was elated and nothing could put a damper on her mood. As soon as she stepped into the kitchen everyone could tell that Felicity had had a good day.

"How did the recording with Teddy go?" Graham asked.

"Fucking amazing!" Felicity exclaimed.

Soon enough, everyone went off to do their own thing but Karen approached Felicity with a bottle of wine in her hand.

"We need to celebrate and catch up." Karen says.

Felicity grinned

***

"I don't know how I lived without you on tour," Karen says, "I needed a break from the boys."

Felicity laughed, taking a swig of the wine, "I don't know how you did it either."

"How's Camila been?" Karen asked suddenly.

Felicity sighed, "She's been okay, I know that everything has affected her but she's not letting it show, all her focus has been on Julia."