𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Sunlight streamed through the gap in the curtain directly onto Felicity's face. Blinking awake, Felicity looked around confused about her surroundings. Looking down she noticed that her body was covered in nothing but a sheet. Felicity looked to her left and saw a figure laying there, facing away from her.

Felicity groaned, "Eddie, Eddie wake up."

Eddie mumbled something that Felicity didn't understand.

"Wake up." Felicity says, nudging him.

Opening his eyes, Eddie sighed at the light. He turned his head to face Felicity. The two looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

"So," Felicity says, breaking the awkward silence, "That happened."

"Yes it did." Eddie says.

The two fell into silence once again. Felicity didn't know what to think, she had slept with one of her closest friends. Turning to lay on her back, Felicity faced the ceiling.

"Just so we're both on the same page, that was a one time thing right?" Felicity questioned, turning her head to look at Eddie.

Eddie let out a sigh of relief, "Yeah, we're on the same page."

"Good," Felicity said, "Because I was worried that this would make things really awkward."

Eddie laughs, "No, what will make things awkward is if everyone else knows, I can only imagine what they'd say."

"It would be relentless teasing," Felicity says, "Especially from Warren."

"Especially from Warren." Eddie repeats with a chuckle.

"You know you said that you would never lie to me again?" Felicity says, "Can you promise me something?"

"Why?" Eddie says, suddenly defensive.

Felicity laughed, "Just answer the question."

"Depends what the promise is." Eddie says.

Felicity smirked, "Promise not to fall in love with me, I've already got men lining up, I don't need another."

"You flatter yourself too much," Eddie says, "There's no chance of me falling in love with you, it'll fuel your ego too much. I can promise you that."

"Ego? You want to talk to me about ego?" Felicity says with a laugh.

Eddie didn't reply, he only laughed along with Felicity. The two layed there a moment longer before Felicity turned to Eddie, leaning forward to press a kiss to his cheek.

"What was that for?" Eddie asks, a smile spreading across his face.

"For still being friends after this and that there's no awkwardness between us," Felicity says, "Now, we should be getting back to the house, the others are probably wondering how our nights went."