𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: I never could have imagined how annoyed Billy would be that Daisy changed the lyrics and I couldn't have imagined the argument he had with me about it.

GRAHAM DUNNE: Billy blew up at Felicity because she knew about the lyric change before he did and didn't say anything, everything in that house was tense for a while.

...

"Are you fucking kidding me, Felicity?" Billy exclaimed, barging into the living room.

"What?" Felicity questioned, looking up from her notebook.

"The song, you knew about the changed lyrics." Billy said.

Felicity placed her notebook down in front of her, "Yes I did."

"And you didn't think to tell me about it?" Billy said, "How long have you known about it?"

"I've known about it for two weeks," Felicity says, "I was at Teddy's house discussing a few things about my songs and Daisy came in with the changed lyrics."

"And you thought you'd just what? Let her change my song." Billy shrugged.

"They were better lyrics Billy," Felicity says, keeping her voice calm, "She asked my opinion on them."

"Your opinion," Billy says, "Felicity, you're not a songwriter."

"Not a songwriter?" Felicity says, suddenly feeling angry, "Not a songwriter. Okay Billy, who is the one with a song on the radio which people love, because last time I checked it definitely wasn't you."

Felicity stood up from the couch, stepping closer to Billy, "Daisy took your simple and good song and made it complex and frankly, fucking amazing."

"But it was my song Felicity, she had no right to change it and you had no right to feed into that." Billy says.

"I didn't feed into anything, Billy," Felicity says getting frustrated, "She changed the lyrics, asked me if they're good, I said yes, that was it. I don't know why you're getting angry at me for simply giving Daisy my opinion."

"Because you can't write a song, Felicity!" Billy exclaimed, "Your lyrics are always so two dimensional and are always about the same thing. They're always about wanting to achieve something and being unable to get it."

"You can't say anything about my songs, Billy," Felicity says, "Have you ever even heard your lyrics? 'I put the grease on the wheel' What the fuck does that even mean? You call my lyrics two dimensional, at least I'm saying something in mine, not giving a step by step guide."

Felicity stepped closer to Billy, leaning up to whisper in his ear, her voice low, " And next time you say something to me about my ability to write a song, just remember that you will never get on the radio without Daisy."