𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰

*:・゚✧*:・

*:・゚✧*:・

...

ROD REYES: Next morning, we were waiting on the bus.

KAREN SIRKO: I remember thinking it would be okay. We'd been through hell, but we were the other side of it now.

ROD REYES: I mean, I'm trying to figure out how to tell everybody Daisy's leaving. And then I see Eddie.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: Felicity left the night before and I knew I had to let her leave and it was the hardest thing for me to do. I left the next morning, I couldn't get back on that bus if she wasn't there.

ROD REYES: The irony is, the chosen ones never know they are chosen.

KAREN SIRKO: I wanted to be a rock and roll star. To travel the world and play music for strangers. And that's what I did, it's what I still do.

GRAHAM DUNNE: I moved back home to Hazelwood. I fell in love and started a family. I have a wife and kids now who are my whole world. I've got Karen to thank for that. I'd probably still be pining after her if she hadn't been brutally honest with me that night.

KAREN SIRKO: I mean, I told him what he needed to hear. But I wasn't being honest with him.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: I went and formed my own band, we weren't bad, just, you know.

WARREN ROJAS: I've been a session drummer for years now. I mean, I've been on some...some records, you know? Classics. I married Lisa back in '82, still can't believe she said yes. No one asks me to sign their tits anymore but, that's okay....Actually, that's not true, Lisa sometimes, she'll, you know, just to be nice.

SIMONE JACKSON: Bernie and I, we opened this club. It's ours and we play it all, whatever gets you up and moving. Sometimes I even get up there myself. Still brings the house down.

ROD REYES: I quit the business once and for all after that. I was heartbroken when they fell apart. More than I'd been with any other band, I just... didn't think I could take another blow, you know? Get your heart broken enough times, you stop falling in love. Except, no, you don't. But that's a story for another time.

FELICITY FLETCHER: My album In The Morning, finally came out in '78 and it was the number one album of the year. My two singles were on it along with a shit ton of new songs I had written. I went on tour, got married, got divorced, had another relationship, broke up. A lot of stuff happened in those years.

BILLY DUNNE: Teddy died in '83. They found him hunched over a sound board after another all-nighter. He died doing what he loved, just like he said he would.

DAISY JONES: Everything that I have and everything that I have done, my music, my sobriety, my daughter, is all because I left that night.

FELICITY FLETCHER: I was happy with Eddie, that part is true, but when I left, I found myself. I found my music, I found a life outside of that band, I found a life where my life didn't revolve around Eddie Roundtree.