𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: When I found out that they had been signed by Teddy Price, I was excited for them. Of course I was, had only known them for a short time but they had all become like my family. But I was jealous and I'll admit that now, I never would have back then.

BILLY DUNNE: I was never close with Felicity, but I could tell that there was something bothering her. It all started when we were signed by Teddy Price.

...

Felicity sat in the crowd watching the band perform, nodding her head along to the music. Nearly every night she would be in the crowd watching. On some nights she would still be performing at McNasties but it didn't feel the same anymore, she didn't have the same joy she once did.

Camila, who was sitting next to Felicity, turned to look at her. She noticed that she looked completely lost in thought. Camila nudged her lightly with her arm, "Hey, you okay?" She asked.

Felicity's attention turned to Camila, whose expression was one of concern.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

Camila didn't look too convinced but she dropped the subject and turned back to the band on the stage.

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: Camila always looked out for everyone, including me. I could tell she knew how I was feeling.

CAMILA DUNNE: Felicity didn't let her emotions show very often, she kept them bottled up, only letting a few people know her true emotions. I was never one of those people but I could always tell that something was wrong.

...

Sitting at another club watching the band perform, Felicity took a long drag of her cigarette. Camila wasn't with her at this show, deciding to stay back and have a night in for herself. Felicity wished she joined her, she didn't know why she continued to watch the band every night.

As she finished off the rest of her drink, Teddy Price sat down in the seat next to her. Felicity was surprised, she had never interacted with Teddy Price and she was even more surprised when he knew who she was.

"Felicity Fletcher." Teddy said.

"You know who I am?" Felicity questioned, a smile stretching across her face.

"I'm going to be honest with you, I didn't know your name until Billy told me," Teddy revealed, causing Felicity's smile to falter, "But I have heard about a girl, described an awful lot like you, with a unique voice and a talent for songwriting."

The smile creeped back onto Felicity's face, "You've heard of me before?"

"I have," Teddy admitted, "And I apologise that I've never taken the time out of my day to give you this."