𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

*:・゚✧*:・

*:・゚✧*:・

On October 4th, 1977
Daisy Jones & The Six performed
To a sold out crowd at Soldier Field
In Chicago, Illinois.

...

"Ladies and Gentlemen," The announcer says, "Daisy Jones and The Six!"

Cheers erupted around the arena as the band made their way onto the stage. Each member of the band's behaviour was different to normal. Felicity picked up her guitar as Eddie looked at her from across the stage, silently begging her to look at him but she didn't spare him a single glance.

...

It would be their final performance.

...

The band started with 'Regret Me' and Felicity didn't even fake her emotions. Typically she would move around in her small area on the stage, really get into the music, but she remained still, unmoving. She played on autopilot, she didn't want to be on the stage at all.

...

GRAHAM DUNNE: If you had told me that morning that it would be our last show... I mean, I would've laughed.

...

From across the stage, Eddie's gaze was fixated on Felicity, his left eye surrounded by bruising. He desperately needed Felicity to look at him. For once, Eddie wasn't focused on performing, he didn't care about that, he didn't care about the band or Billy. The only thing he cared about was Felicity.

...

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: [looks down with regret]

WARREN ROJAS: I was just having such a good time, man. I-I didn't want to see it.

KAREN SIRKO: [tears up]

FELICITY FLETCHER: I wanted to walk away from everything.

...

The band finished the song and Felicity remained still, she didn't take in the applause, she didn't even look at the audience. All she did was stand and stare at the ground in front of her.

Eddie's gaze fixated on Felicity once again. As she finally looked up, there was no emotion on her face, there was nothing, it was like she was a shell of the person she was.

...

BILLY DUNNE: There's still a lot you don't know.

...

11:54am
10 Hours Earlier

"I saw your fucking grandma, dude, she was having a great time, all right?" Warren exclaimed.