𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞; 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

DAISY JONES: We must've written eight or nine songs the first couple weeks. I would have an idea, and then he'd flesh it out, or he would come up with a riff, and I'd come up with a melody line.

BILLY DUNNE: When you're making an album, any album, it's an intimate thing. I mean, it has to be.

DAISY JONES: Which isn't to say we didn't fight.

BILLY DUNNE: Oh we were fighting constantly.

WARREN ROJAS: For a month it was like that. We'd be in the studio, you know, recording all the arrangements, and they'd be who knows where doing god knows what.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: Everyday they'd come in with something new.

KAREN SIRKO: I mean great fucking songs.

FELICITY FLETCHER: Even though I didn't want to be in the band, I can't fault the songs, they were great, amazing even.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: And every night, they'd come in giggling like two little schoolgirls.

INTERVIEWER: Did it concern you?

GRAHAM DUNNE: Not really. Not yet, anyway. I mean...like whatever they were doing...it was working.

INTERVIEWER: How was Felicity adjusting to being in a band?

KAREN SIRKO: She adjusted well, it was only the arguments that was a concern.

...

"I did everything you told me to do, Billy!" Felicity yelled into the microphone.

"But it's not good enough," Billy says from the booth, "Try again."

Felicity sighed, and began to play again but as soon as she started playing, Billy cut her off again.

"In what possible way was that wrong," Felicity exclaimed, "I played one note."

"It was the wrong note." Billy says, trying to remain calm.

Felicity rolled her eyes, "You need to get your hearing checked."

Billy turns to Teddy, "It was the right note, Billy."

A smirk appeared on Felicity's face at Billy's annoyed expression.

"Again." Billy ordered.

Once again as soon as Felicity began to play Billy interrupted her.

"Right," Felicity says, "This is bullshit."

Felicity lifted the guitar and placed it back on its stand. With one final glare at Billy, she left the room, joining the rest of the band.

"You finished?" Karen questioned.