𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: You know those times when everything is going almost too perfectly? Well I was having one of those.

...

It was early in the morning, about seven, and Felicity was at the studio having a discussion with Teddy. She was surprised when he had called her, she wasn't needed at the studio at any point that week so she knew it must've been important.

"So what's going on?" Felicity questioned.

"Well, I had a talk with the label and they agreed with me." Teddy begins

"With what?"

"That it's about time you cut an album." Teddy says with a smile.

"No way!" Felicity exclaimed, "You're joking."

"I'm not joking." Teddy says.

"Oh my god!" Felicity exclaims, hugging Teddy.

"Try and write some things over the next few days and then we'll have another meeting to discuss everything." Teddy says.

"I will, I definitely will." Felicity says, a wide smile on her face.

When Felicity got back to the house, she was elated. She was finally getting everything she wanted.

"What made you so happy?" Warren questioned.

"I'm making a fucking album!" Felicity exclaimed.

"Are you serious?" Warren asked, smiling.

Felicity nodded and Warren gave her a hug. The two continued to sway in the kitchen for a moment, arms around each other. Felicity hadn't seen much of Warren recently, every time she was around him, Eddie wouldn't be too far away and Felicity wanted to avoid him as much as possible.

"You know what this means right?" Warren said.

"What?"

"We'll be fighting for the number one album." Warren says.

Felicity laughs pulling away from Warren, "I've had two number one singles, you've only had one, I'm already a step ahead."

"What's going on here?" Eddie questioned, suddenly appearing.

Everyone suddenly got quiet. The whole band knew that something had happened between Felicity and Eddie but no one had mentioned it, hoping that whatever it was would resolve itself.

"I'm making an album." Felicity finally answers, "I had a meeting with Teddy earlier."

Eddie nodded, "Congratulations."

"Thanks." Felicity says, sensing the awkward atmosphere she cleared her throat, "I'm just gonna head to my room and work on a few songs."

Felicity left in a haste leaving Eddie and Warren standing in the kitchen.