𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

*:・゚✧*:・

*:・゚✧*:・

The next morning when Felicity woke, it wasn't to anything good, like birds chirping or Eddie pressing kisses to her cheek until she woke. She woke to the sounds of fighting and shouting in the hall. Eddie was already awake and half-dressed when the shouting started.

"What's going on?" Felicity asked as she got out of bed.

"I don't know." Eddie replied while the two walked over to the door. As soon as it was opened, the shouting was heard as clear as day.

"I said pack your shit up and get out of here!" Daisy yelled, throwing Nicky's bag at him.

Eddie stepped further out into the hallway, as did Warren and Graham, watching the argument from afar.

"No." Nicky responded.

Daisy turned and picked up a statue, held it over her hear before throwing it full force to the left of Nicky before proceeding to push him away. As Daisy pushed him, Nicky gripped onto her arms, pushing her back before raising his fist in the air.

"Whoa, whoa." Warren says as he, Eddie and Graham all rush forward, standing in between Daisy and Nicky.

"You heard the lady," Warren says, "You heard her."

"You're making a huge fucking mistake." Nicky says before picking up his bag from the floor, "You'll regret this."

As Nicky walked away, Eddie places his hand on Daisy's shoulder though she pushed him away, she pushed all the guys away. Felicity quickly rushed form her place in the doorway and over to Daisy. As soon as Daisy saw her face, she broke down, clutching onto Felicity tightly. Karen rushed over only seconds after, holding onto Daisy as she sobbed into Felicity's shoulder.

...

DAISY JONES: You start doing drugs to escape and to dull your emotions, but drugs don't dull your emotions, they heighten them. So coming down is a lot like rediscovering your sanity. And when you rediscover your sanity, it's only a matter of time before you remember what it was you needed to escape from in the first place.

KAREN SIRKO: Even in shambles, Daisy was a powerhouse, but this was just...sad.

...

Felicity sat in her bunk as everyone partied on the bus, she would join but she didn't feel up to it. Everything that had happened to Daisy had affected her as well. Seeing what Daisy was like was like watching someone do a complete turn around. Daisy wasn't as energetic on stage, she stood like a statue in front of the microphone, not moving, not even interacting with Billy or the rest of the band.

It worried Felicity. She tried to be there for Daisy as much as she could after her overdose but she didn't quite understand what she was going through, no one did. No one but Billy Dunne.