Chap.3

TWO DAYS AGO...

?? Pov.

On the Phone

Me: Dad, Have you booked the ticket to korea?

Dad:Yes Nini, I have! And Your flight is in two days.

Me: Ok Dad,Thank you for booking the tickets. I am coming Korea after a long time.

Dad: Yes dear,come quickly.I wanna tell you something.

Me: What do you want to tell me Dad?

Dad: First come here,Then I will tell you.

Me: Okay then, when I'll reach there then we'll talk about it.
Bye Dad.Love you!!

Dad: Love you too my Nini.

PRESENT TIME...

Here at the Airport, I am ready to catch my flight.It's 8:00 in the morning.I am waiting for an announcement.

Then I heard the announcement of a flight from new zealand to South Korea is on the way.So I quickly ran into the plane and took my seat.

Luckily I got the window seat.I put my luggage,then put on my earphone and started listening to music while looking out of the window.

It's gonna be long journey...It will take me 10 hours to reach South Korea.That means I will reach there at 6:00 pm.

?? Pov ends..

Meanwhile..

Here in Kim mansion, Taehyung woke up by his alarm.He look at his left side to see Taejoon still sleeping.

He look at clock,It's 7:30 in the morning.He got up and started doing his morning routine.

After taking Shower,He came to Taejoon and started waking him up. "Taejoon wake up"

" Daddy, Five more minutes." Taejoon said hiding his face in the sheet.Taehyung smiled at his cute behaviour.

He then removed sheet from his face and said, " Taejoon, If you get up now then I will get you new gucci clothes in evening."

On hearing this,He quickly got up and ran towards bathroom.
Taehyung just chuckled at him.

After getting ready They both came downstairs and ate their breakfast.

Then Taehyung drove his Car towards Nursury and as he reached,He dropped Taejoon there and turned his car towards his Company.

Time skip...

Taehyung was working in his office when he remembered that he wanted to tell his decison to Uncle.

So He called him and within seconds Mr.Kim picked up his call. "Hello!" Mr.Kim said.

" Hello Uncle! Good afternoon!"
Taehyung said on call. " Good afternoon, dear! Why did you call me?" Mr.Kim said.

"Ah! Uncle, I wanna tell you that, I am ready to marry your daughter." Taehyung said.

Hearing this, Mr.Kim was so happy.He said, " you took a very good decision dear, You don't khow how much happy I am right now."

" But Uncle, did you talk with her about this?" Taehying asked.
" She is coming back here today from new zealand, I am gonna talk with her when she reach here." Mr.Kim said.

" What if She don't want to get married?" Taehyung asked.
" No, I know her. She will never say ' No ' to me." Mr. Kim said.

" Okay then Uncle, We will talk later about Our wedding date and preparation." Taehyung said.
" And uncle! don't tell her about Taejoon and his mother." Taehyung added.

" Okay dear! I won't tell her. Bye take care!" Mr.Kim said.
With that he cut the call.

' Our promise is gonna be fulfilled
very soon, My Friend.' Mr.Kim thought...