Chap.11

Three days later...

It's Sunday today. So Mr.Kim is at home.

Jennie dressed up like this...

And came downstairs. Her Dad looked at her and asked, " Are you going somewhere, Nini?"

Jennie looked at her Dad and said,
" Yes Dad!! I am going to buy my wedding dress. I already told you yesterday."

"Ohh yess! But you are going alone?" Mr.Kim asked.

" No Dad!! Lisa and Rosè will also be there." Jennie said.

" Okay then. Go and come home early." Mr.Kim said.

" Okay!!" Jennie said.

" First come here!" Mr. Kim said signaling Jennie to come towards him.

Jennie went to him and Mr.Kim kissed her forhead and said,
" Take care of you.hmm?"

" Yes Dad! I am not a little girl anymore." Jennie said annoyingly.

" But you will always be my little Nini." Mr.Kim said while chuckling.

Jennie smiled at him and leave from there.

She entered in her Car and her driver drop her in front of a Show room.

She saw her two best friend were standing out of showroom waiting for her.

She went to them and hugged both of them. They also hugged her back.

Then they enter in the show room.

A lady asked them, " Welcome to the 'Super plaza' miss. How can I help you?"

" We want to buy a wedding dress for my Unnie." Rosè said while pointing at Jennie.

" Yes! Our Unnie should look good in it though whatever she wears She looks beautiful in everything." Lisa said.

" Okay. Come in this section miss. There are so many nice wedding dress here." That lady worker said to them.

They followed her. She show them so many dresses.

After seeing and rejecting so many dresses, Jennie finally chosed an off soulder and elegant dress.

She show that dress to Lisa and Rosè. They also liked that dress. So Jennie bought it.

Then they went in a footwear shop and bought heels for Jennie. Lisa and Rosè also bought heels for them.

Then they went to another shop and bought dress for Chaelisa.

After that, They went to a jewllery shop and bought earings and neckless for all of them.

When their shopping is done, They head to a restaurant. They sat on a empty seats and ordered their food.

They started to talking with each other.

" Unnie! I can't wait to see you in that dress. You will look so pretty in that dress." Lisa exclaimed with excitement.

" Yes Unnie! The dress will perfectly suit you." Rosè also agreed with Lisa.

Jennie just chuckled at both of them.

" You both will also look good in those dresses that you have bought." Jennie said.

Their order came and they started eating the food.

Meanwhile...

Today is Sunday. So Taehyung and Taejoon are also at home.

Taehyung is working on his laptop while Taejoon is playing with his car toys in their room.

Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang,
He picked up the call and answered, " Hello Mr.Lee?"

" Hello Sir! I have send you some picture of suits. Tell me what you like. I will buy it." Mr.Lee said from another side.

" Okay I will check it then will call you back." Taehyung said and hung up the call.

He saw all the pictures and He liked the Blue one. So He again called Mr.Lee.

" Hello Mr.Lee. I liked the blue one. So confirm it." Taehyung said on the call.

" Okay Sir. I am going to buy it. And I have bought one for little master too." Mr.Lee said refering to Taejoon.

" Okay Buy it and send it to my mansion." Taehyung said.

" Hmm" Mr.Lee said and then hung up the call.

Taehyung again started doing his work....

Hello readers!!

In the next chapter, You all are invited in Taennie's wedding. So be on time,okay?

And Thank you all for reading my story.

Wait for the next chapter.

Love you all.. Bye bye