Chap.10

Author Pov.

Next morning Jennie woke up and did her morning routine and came downstair. She saw her Dad was about to leave.

So she said, " Dad! Aren't you gonna have breakfast with me?"

Mr.Kim looked at her and said,
" Ah! Jennie, today I have an early meeting in office. So I have to leave early. You have your breakfast, okay?"

" Okay Dad! I will have my breakfast, but what about you?" Jennie asked looking at him with her arm crossed.

" I will have my breakfast in my office from our cafetaria." Mr.Kim said while coming towards her.

Jennie nodded at him and Mr.Kim kissed her forhead before leaving for his company.

Jennie sat on dining table and started having breakfast when her phone rang.

She looked at her phone and 'Lili' was written on her screen.

She picked up the phone and answered, " Hello"

"Hello! Jennie unnie! Can we come to your house?" Lisa asked from another side.

" Why?" Jennie asked confusedly.

" Me and Rosie unnie just want to hangout with you." Lisa said.

" Okay then! You can come. Beside, I also want company." Jennie said.

" Okay then. We are coming." Lisa said while hanging up.

Jennie quickly finished her breakfast and sat on living room's couch while scrolling through her phone.

After half an hour, her doorbell rang. She got up and opened the door.

As soon as she opened the door two arms wrapped around her. "Unnieee!!"

She saw Lisa was hugging her and behind her was Rosè smiling at her.

She hugged her back and signaled Rosè to join the hug. They did group hug. And then they pulled out from each other.

" Come in." Jennie said with her gummy smile.

They came in and sat on the couch.

" So...Did you two have breakfast or not?" Jennie aked both of them.

" Yes unnie! we had." Rosè said.

" Okay! so what do you two want to do?" Jennie asked.

" Unnie! We met after a long time. So we are just want to have fun with you." Lisa said.

" Let's watch a movie then." Jennie said.

" Okay." They both said in unison.

Jennie chosed a movie and played it on TV.

They started to watch movie while chit chatting and laughing at some funny scenes of the movie.

After a two hours, the movie ends and they again played another movie and started watching it.

While watching movies and having fun with each other they didn't realize the time.

Jennie's maid came and said,
" Jennie! Lunch is ready."

Jennie had forbidden her to call her 'Mam' So she only call her 'Jennie'.

" Okay! We are coming." She said to the maid. After that maid went from there.

" Let's have lunch." Jennie said to Lisa and Rosè.

They both nodded at her and came to the dining table.

They sat on dining table and started having lunch.

" So...your wedding is after a month,right unnie?" Rosè asked to Jennie while munching her food.

"Yes" She shortly replied to her.

" Unnie!! isn't it Too early? You two don't even know Anything about each other." Rosè again said.

" I know Rosie! But what can I do. Taehyung wants the marriage as soon as possible." Jennie said.

" Hmm...someone is being too impatient." Lisa said teasingly to Jennie.

" It's not like that. He has a son so maybe he wants to marry earlier so that his son doesn't have to grow up without a mother." Jennie said.

" Whatttt? He has a son too." They both exclaimed in shock.

" Yes." Jennie said.

" Even after knowing this, Your Dad fixed your marriage with him? And you agreed to it too." Lisa asked in disbelief.

" Lisa..his wife is dead and His son needs a mother. My Dad does not take such a big decision just like that." Jennie replied to her with her calm tone.

" How does he look unnie? He does not look too old, right?" Rosè asked.

" No! He looks like my age." Jennie answered.

" Is He handsome?" Lisa said while smirking.

" I don't know. See for your self in wedding." Jennie also said with same smirk on her face.

They finished the lunch and now they sat on a couch.

They talk for a while and then Rosè said,
" Unnie! It's too late. We should go now."

" Yes Unnie! We should leave now. We had a lot of fun with you." Lisa also agreed with Rosè.

" Okay! I also had a lot of fun with you two. I didn't even know how I would spend this boring day." Jennie said with a smile.

They were about to leave when Jennie again said,
" We will meet after two or three days for shopping of my wedding dress."

" Okay!" They both said in unison.

With that they left. Jennie closed the door and went to her room.....