Chap.19

Jennie Pov.

When I woke up, I felt soft hands on my waist. I saw Taejoon is sleeping while hugging me. I flinched a little when I looked in front of me.

Taehyung was sleeping right in front of me with his eyes closed. I moved my head bit away and looked at his face.

He was looking so cute and handsome while sleeping.

But I got more shocked when I saw his hands

But I got more shocked when I saw his hands. Which were on mine, which was placing on Taejoon's waist. I looked at his face again and smiled.

' He looks so cute while sleeping and when He is awake, He looks like a Lion ( no no Taeger ) who is looking at his prey. ' I thought.

" Mommy!" I flinched at Taejoon's sudden voice.

" Hmm. " I said.

" What are you doing? " He asked.

I sat straight on the bed.
" Nothing. Why? "

Taehyung also woke up by our voice. He looked at us and He also sat up straight.

" Why were you staring at Daddy?" He asked.

I got shocked at his question. I looked at Taehyung who was also looking at me.

I looked away and said,
" I-I wasn't staring at h-him. "

Taehyung got up and He took his towel and went inside of bathroom without any expression.

" Why did you lie. I clearly saw with my own eyes that you were staring at Daddy. " Taejoon said.

" Yah! Stop asking me questions and go get ready. You have to go school too. " I said.

He nodded. I got out of their room and went in my room.

I woke up late today. So I just did my morning routine and without taking shower, I ran towards kitchen to make dinner.

When I entered inside the kitchen I saw IU unnie is preparing something.

I went to her and greeted her.
" Good morning unnie! "

" Ohh! Jennie! Good morning. " She said.

" Unnie you should not have do this. I was just coming. " I said.

" No It's okay. When I came here, you were not here. So I thought You must be sleeping so I prepared breakfast. " She said.

" Ok Unnie. Then I am going to take a shower. If They come downstair then you serve them breakfast. Okay? " I said.

" Hmm. Okay." she said.

I came inside my room and went to take a shower. I got ready and when I came out of my room, I saw Taehyung and Taejoon also coming downstair.

We all went into dining room and sat on the chair and had our breakfast.

Time skip...

Taehyung Pov.

I was working in my cabin when I heard knock on my door.

" Come in " I said.

Jungkook and Jimin entered in my cabin.

" Hello Taehyung! "

" Hii Hyung!"

Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time.

" Ohh Jimin hyung and Cookie. " We did bro hug with each other.

" Why did you come here? " I asked.

" Why? Can't we come visit our friend? " Jimin said in dramatic way.

" Yes! You can't come to visit me while I am working. " I said to tease them.

" You are very mean hyung. " Jk said.

" You are right cookie. Let's go from here. We shouldn't have come here. " Jimin said and they both started walking towards door.

" Hey Hey! I was just joking. " I said.

" But We are serious. Let's go cookie. " Jimin said.

" Okay then,Go! I don't care. " I said.

They went out of my cabin.

I know they will come again in just three seconds.

Count with me....

Three..

Two...

And....

One.

" Yah Hyung! You really are mean. You didn't even try to stop us. " Jk said while entering in and sitting on the chair in front of me and Jimin followed him.

Told you. Hahaha.

" I knew it that you are going to come again that's why I didn't stop you. You both are so dramatic. " I said.

" It's because we consider you as our best friend but I think you don't consider us one. " Jimin said.

" Hey! I am sorry. Okay? Happy now? " I said.

" No! your sorry won't work hyung. Did you have your lunch? " JK asked.

" No. I will eat after completing these files. " I answered.

" Then leave these files and First treat us to a nice restaurant for lunch. " Jimin said.

" No! I can't do this. You sit here I am calling Mr.Lee to send lunch to my cabin for all of us. " I said.

" Yah! I don't want to eat here. Let's go out to a nice restaurant. It's been moths since we hang out with each other. " JK said.

" But-"

" No Buts or If's. Do You want our forgiveness or not? You are coming with us and that's final. " Jimin said getting up from his seat.

" Fineee! I am coming with you. " I said annoyingly.

" Hmm. That's my boy. " JK said.

I glared at him So he put his arms on Jimin hyung's shoulder and said,

" Umm..uh..let's go hyung! Hehe. "
Then He dragged Jimin outside.

I closed my laptop and got up from my seat and followed them to the parking lot.

We all sat in my Car and then We went to a restaurant and we ate there while talking and joking around. Mostly this two.

But I have to admit that spending time with these two idiots put me in a good mood.