Chap.36

In America...

Jisoo Pov.

I got discharged two days ago from the hospital. Jin has been taking full care of me ever since we came to America.

He takes me for a walk in the morning and Evening, cooks healthy and delicious foods for me and gives me medicines from time to time.

When I called Taehyung this morning, He told me that Jin was the one who took care of me during my two-year coma.

Don't know why he is doing all this for me, He took leave from his work and came to America for one and a half month only for me.

To be honest, I also like his company. Afterall, we are college bestfriends.

Taehyung also told me that he's married to Kim Jennie now. I know he did it for Taejoon, and He did nothing wrong.

Taejoon must have needed a Mother. Taehyung alone could give him everything he want but a mother's love is such that hardly anyone can give to a child.

I am only sad that he had to get married in my absence and that too against his will, just for Taejoon's sake.

And it's only because of what happened two years ago.

Whenever I remember that incident, My soul trembles and Tears start coming in my eyes.

I should have listened to Taehyung, then this wouldn't have happened.

Author Pov.

" Jisoo dinner is- "

" Hey! Hey! What happened? Why are you crying? " Jin came running towards Jisoo worried.

She shook her head wiping her tears.
" It's nothing."

" Yahhh!! Don't lie to me. I know
something must have happened. Are you having pain anywhere? " He asked worriedly.

" Nothing has happened to me. I am fine. " Jisoo said looking away from him.

He held her chin and turned her face towards him and said,
" Are you missing Taejoon? "

Jisoo didn't want to tell the truth, so she just nodded.

" That's all?....Oh my dear Jisoo!! Now it is just a matter of few days, then we are going back to korea. Then meet your son to the fullest. "

'till then just spend time with me here.' Jin said this in his mind.

Jisoo smiled and nodded.

" Hmm..That's like my Sooya. Now let's have dinner. " Jin said taking her hand and helped her to walk out with her cruthes.

Jisoo's eyes lit up at the sight of the food.

" Wowww

" Wowww...the food looks delicious." She said looking at him.

" Obviously, It will look delicious. After all who made it? " Jin said wanting her to say his name.