Chap.5

Taehyung Pov.

We're just coming through the mall. Taejoon bought a lot of clothes, I also bought few for me.

I had already called my maid and said that we'll go out for dinner. We had dinner in a famous restaurant.

And now we're home. We took shower and got changed in our pajamas.Now I am doing my work on laptop and Taejoon is doing his homework.
.
.
.

It was a 9 pm at night, when I looked at Taejoon. He was asleep on his Study table. I went to him and lifted him in my arms and then put him on the bed carefully.

I also lay down on the other side of the bed and drifted into sleep.

Author Pov.

" You wanted to tell me something?" Jennie asked Mr.Kim. He first looked at her and then took a deep breath then spoke..

" I want you to marry my friend's Son." Jennie's eyes widened. "What?? Are you serious,Dad??" Jennie asked in shock.

" Yes!! I'm serious." Mr.Kim said.
" Look dear, I promised Taehyung's father that I would get you both married." Jennie just quitely listening to him.

" Taehyung is such a nice guy.He will make you very Happy."
Mr. Kim said hoping that she would say 'Yes' to the marriage.

" But Dad, I have just recently completed my Studies and you want me to get married?" Jennie asked incredulously.

Mr.Kim's Pov.

" Yes Nini! I just want to see you get married and be Happy.."
' I know I am forcing her but She will be happy with him ' Mr.Kim thought.

" Can't you even fulfill a small wish of mine. Me and Your Mom had a dream to see you get married. Can't you do this for your Mom."

Jennie's eyes got teary. Her weakness is her Mom. She will do anything for her mother..

" Fine!! I am ready for this marriage." Jennie said with stern tone.

I happily hug her and said " Trust me you won't regret your decison." Jennie hugged me back and started sobbing.

I broke the hug and said, " I knew you would never say ' No ' to me. You are the best daughter in the World." I said wiping her tears.

Jennie was about to leave when I said " I want to tell you something more." Jennie stopped in her track but didn't look back.

" Taehyung has a Son named Taejoon. You don't have any problem with that,right??" I said nervously.

Jennie stood still for a while and then shook her head and said, "No! I don't have any Problem with that." Saying this she went to her room.

I sat on the couch. ' I know you don't want this but Taejoon needs a mother.' Taehyung has told me not to tell her about Taejoon and his mother.

'I hope you won't be mad at me.'

Jennie Pov.

I lay down on my bed with a heavy heart. I can't believe, I will hear something like this as soon as I come here.

I know, Dad wouldn't make such a decision for me without any reason.

But Taehyung has a son too. So will he accept me as her mom? Or Will Taehyung even accept me as his Wife?

And that means, I have to move away from dad too. Involuntarily, tears welled up in my eyes.

Now I don't know how my life is going to be. Sleep is far away from my eyes.

' I hope everything will be fine....'