Chap.31

Taehyung Pov.

Today I woke up early because I have to pick Taejoon up from Jennie's Dad's house.

I did my morning routine.
Then I got ready and came downstair.

I saw Jennie preparing breakfast in the kitchen

I went to her and said," I am going to pick up Taejoon from your Dad's House

" I am going to pick up Taejoon from your Dad's House. So I'll have breakfast when I come back."

She nodded at my words and again started doing her work. So I left from there.

I went to my Car and got into it and drove towards Jennie's Dad's house.

Not that I dont remember last night's incident.

When I saw her with that bastartd Kai. I was feeling kind of angry, frustrated and a little bit sad.

And that's why I took my anger out on her but when I saw tears in her eyes, I felt as if someone had stuck a needle in my heart.

I dont know why I am feeling like this. I was not like this before.

Ever Since she came here, I've been taking all my anger out on her. And when I realize this, I get very angry with myself.

I parked my Car outside of Jennie's Dad's house and rang the doorbell.

Mr.Kim open the door and welcomed me inside.

" Joonie!! Your Daddy's here. " Mr.Kim shouted.

He came outside the room and as soon as he saw me, he came running to me.

And after talking for a while and asking about each other's well-being, I parted my ways with Jennie's Dad and Me and Taejoon came home.

And here begins the loving talk between Mommy and son. We are eating our breakfast on dining table.

They are talking with each other like I am not even there. Taejoon used to always talk and play with me before Jennie came and now He acts as if He doesn't know me at all.