Chap.17

We have reached 1k reads on this book!!

I am so happy guys. I wanted to Thank you all for supporting me. I really appreciate this and I am very grateful that I have very good readers and nice friends on wattpad.

This is my first book and It's already ranked 20 in #Taennie...

Thank you all again!!
YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!!!

______________________________________________________________________

Author Pov.

Jennie is sitting on a couch scrolling through her phone. She misses Taejoon so much!!

He is at his nursury right now. She saw time on her phone and it was showing 5:40 pm.

' Umm..It's time for Taejoon to come. Let's pick him up from school.' Jennie thought. She got up and changed into this...

Then she came outside and took taxi and went to Taejoon's nursury

She reached there. She told the taxi driver to wait and then she got down from the Car.

She stand at the gate waiting for Taejoon.

Taehyung Pov...

It's 5:55 pm now. I didn't even notice the time due to this much work.

I got up from my seat and went outside of my Cabin. I told Mr.Lee to handle the Company and went straight to Parking area.

I enetered in my Car and drove off to Taejoon's nursury.

I reached there and park my Car outside the gate. I Was waiting for Taejoon when I caught sight of him.

He was hugging a girl. I couldn't see the girl's face because her back was facing me.

When they broke the hug, I saw that the Girl is Jennie.

They were walking towards a taxi

They were walking towards a taxi. I quickly got out of the car and went towards them.

Jennie Pov.