Chap.29

Author Pov...

All the three are sitting in the dining room having breakfast.

Taehyung is talking on the call with someone.

" Mommy enough!! I am full now. I don't want to eat anymore. " Taejoon said whining to Jennie.

" Just one more bite. Then I will not feed you anymore. Say aah...You are a Good boy like Daddy right? " She said.

Taejoon nodded pouting cutely.
Jennie chuckled at him and then said,

" Then Open your mouth and eat this. " She said raising the spoon to his mouth.

Just like that she fed him whole plate of ramen.

Taehyung came back and sat on his chair and looked at Jennie and said,
" I forgot to tell you that My friend Mr.Jung has invited us to his first Marriage anniversary party tonight. So we both have to go there at 7:30 pm. "

Jennie looked at him and said,
" Hmm..But what about Taejoon? Neither can we leave him here alone nor can we take him to the party. "

" We'll drop him off at your Dad's house tonight and I will bring him back in the next morning. " Taehyung said.

Taejoon who was listening their conversation said,
" No Daddy!! I won't stay at grandpa's house alone. You both have to come there with me too. "

" Stop being Stubborn Taejoon. It's only for one night. And anyway, You like to being with grandpa, don't you? " Taehyung said in a slightly serious tone.

Taejoon's face got teary. Jennie looked at him and cupped his cheeks.

" Listen Baby!! It's only for tonight. Then Tomorrow, Daddy will pick you up from grandpa's house. Hmm.." Jennie said.

But Taejoon turned his face away from her. Jennie looked at Taehyung and then again at him.

" Okay!! If you listen me for this once then We will take you to the Amusement park next sunday. " Jennie said.

As soon as Taejoon heard this he quickly looked at Jennie and said,
" Really?? Will you really take me to the Amusement park next sunday? "

Jennie nodded smiling at him.

" Okay then. I am ready to stay at grandpa's house tonight. But remember your promise. Okay?? " Taejoon said putting his hands on his waist in a dramatic way.

" Okay sir!! " Jennie said in a same tone as his.

Then Taejoon went upstaires to take his bag for the school.

Jennie was watching him going upstaires jumping and giggling, with a smile on her face.

Taehyung who was listening their conversation this whole time came to her and said,
" You should not have made that promise to him. "

Jennie looked at him confusedly.

" He always remembers all the promises. So Now We have to take him to the park next sunday no matter what. " Taehyung said

" So what else would I do? I couln't think of a better Idea than this. " Jennie said.

Taehyung didn't say anything and As soon as Taejoon came back downstaires, they left the house.

Time skip at night...

Taehyung and Jennie are in their rooms right now getting ready for the party.

Taejoon is with Taehyung in his room and Taehyung is instructing him not to bother his grandpa too much when They are at the party.

Taejoon is just nodding at everything he says and watching him get ready.