Chap.16

Jennie Pov.

I just came after cleaning my room and taking a bath once again.

I sat on my bed and started scrolling through my Phone.

My phone started ringing and I saw Lisa's name was showing on the screen and she was video calling me.

I answered the call and saw her waving at me on the screen. I also waved at her.

" Why did you call me,Lili?" I asked.

" Unnie! Let me add Rosè unnie too then we will talk on a group video call."
She said.

" Okay." I said.

In a few seconds, Rosè appeared on the screen and said,
" Hello Lili and Unnie!!"

" Hello" Me and Lisa said in unison.

" So now say what you wanted to say." I said.

" So..how is married life Unnie?" Rosè asked.

" It is going well." I said.

" So..umm..Is your body aching, Unnie?" Lisa asked with mischievous smile.

" No!! But why are you asking me that? Why would my body ache?" I asked confusedly.

" Unnie! Wasn't it your first night,yesterday? Something must have happened between you and Taehyung Oppa,right?" Rosè said with that same smile as Lisa.

" YAH YOU TWO!!! NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN US." I shouted at both of them.

" A-a..calm down Unnie! We were just asking." Rosè said with scared tone.

" Listen! Nothing has happened between us. Beside, We didn't even sleep in the same room last night." I answered in a calm tone.

" What!! But why?" Lisa asked.

" I don't know. He just said that He married me because of Taejoon and He also told me to not expect him to treat me like a wife." I replied.

" He is such a jerk unnie. How could He say that to you?" Rosè said in angry tone.

" Yeah!! Nobody can resist charms of Jennie Kim and He just let you sleep in the other room?" Lisa said.

" It's ok. Not that we love each other, right? So Just chill." I said.

" But Unnie! You are his wife. He shou-"

Before Rosè can finish her sentence, My doorbell rang.

" I think He is here. We will talk later, okay. Bye for now." I said and quickly hung up the call.

I went to open the door. As soon as I opened the door, Taejoon said, " Mommy!! I am home."

I saw Taejoon was smiling and Taehyung was standing behind him.

I moved away from the door so that they can come inside.

" Mommy, Let's play now." Taejoon said while holding my hand and throwing his bag on the couch.

Before I could say anything Taehyung spoke,
" No! First go and freshen up then play."

" Yes baby! You should freshen up first then we will play, okay?" I said picking up his bag from the couch.

By then, Taehyung was already upstairs. Taejoon also started going upstairs with me.

When We reached in front of Taehyung's room. I slowly opened the door and saw that Taehyung was not there.

We entered in the room and I put Taejoon's bag on his little study table.

I heard sound of water dripping.
' Hmm. I think Taehyung is taking shower. I should go from here before he come out of the bathroom.' I thought.