chap.4

Here, At the Airport, At exactly 5:45, Mr.Kim reached at the Airport to Pick his Daughter up.His Nini.

He waited for her for a while.
And then Here comes our story's Second main lead...
.
.
.
.
"MISS JENNIE KIM" ( Insert rosè's voice )...

As soon as Mr.Kim's Eyes caught sight of her, who was looking for someone , He waved at her.

And when Jennie's eyes fell on him,A most beautiful Gummy smile appeared on her face.She went to him happily and hugged him tightly.Mr.Kim hugged her back.

" I missed you,Dad!" Jennie said emotionally. " I missed you too,My Nini." Mr.Kim said breaking the Hug.

" Let's go home, Dad! I'm tired." Jennie said tiredly. " Okay, Let's go! We have to talk a lot." Mr.Kim said. jennie just nodded at him and then they both went outside to where his Car was.

They both sat in his Car and Mr.Kim's driver started the Car and they left for their home.

Meanwhile...

Here, Taehyung has also left his company and now he is going to pick up Taejoon.

Actually, Taejoon gets leave at 5 o'clock. But on Taehyung's request, they make him stay for one hour more.

Despite having work in the office, Taehyung leaves the office at 6:00 pm because of Taejoon..And does the rest of the work at home by his laptop.

Taehyung reached the nursury and saw that Taejoon was already waiting for him at the gate.

He stopped his Car near the gate and Taejoon sat in the Car. Taehyung starts the Car and he noticed that Taejoon seems much more happier today.

So he asked him " You seem a little more happier today. What's the matter?"
" Have you forgotten daddy?" Taejoon said while Taehyung looks at him Confusedly.

" Aishh! Daddy! You are going to get me Gucci clothes today." He exclaimed with excitement.

" Ah! I forgot." Taehyung said.
" By the way, Do I really need to get you gucci clothes?" Taehyung said Teasingly.

" Of course Daddy! You can't take back your words now." Taejoon said. Taehyung just laughed at him and then turned his Car towards the mall.

At the same time, Jennie's Car passed by his Car....

Jennie Pov.

We reached home. I looked at our house with enthusiasm. I am here after a long time. ' Home, sweet home.' I thought.

Dad put his hand on my soulder and said, " let's go"
I followed my Dad inside and look at our living room. Everything is still the same.

" Go upstairs, get freshen up and Take some rest, Okay? Then come down for dinner." Dad said.
" Okay Dad." I said and ran upstairs to my room.

My room is also the same. Clean and beautiful. I unpacked my bag and put my clothes in the empty cupboard.

Then I took my pajamas and towel and went to take a quick shower.

After taking shower I lay down on my bed. I feel very relaxed and my eyes slowly fell asleep.

I woke up from my sleep by Dad's
Voice. He was calling me downstairs for dinner. I look at the time and I slept almost for two hours.

I quickly got up and went downstairs to see my Dad sitting on the dining table and our maid was serving food.

I went to them when Dad said.
" come, Sit. Did you rest properly?"
" Yes Dad. I slept for two hours." I said.

" Okay then let's eat." Dad said. I nodded and we started eating.
" Dad! you wanted to tell me something?" I asked while eating....