Chap.23

Taehyung Pov.

I was working on my office when I got a call from Taejoon's school.

' Why are they calling me? ' I thought.

I immediately answered,
" Hello? "

" Mr. Kim! I am Kim Taejoon's class teacher Min Yoongi. Taejoon has suddenly fainted. Right now He is in the clininc room of our school. Our nurse has said that he has very high fever. Please come here as soon as possible. " Mr.Min (Taejoon's class teacher) said.

" O-okay I'm coming. " I said and quickly hung up the call.

I ran out of my cabin. I don't care if my employes are mumbling things about me. All I have to care about now is Taejoon.

I drove off my Car to Taejoon's school. When I reached there, I immediately went to the clinic room.

I saw that there was a nurse and Taejoon's class teacher standing beside a bed on which Taejoon was lying unconscious.

I went to them and asked,
" How did this happen? "

They both looked at me and then Mr.Min said,
" While I was teaching them numbers in the class, He suddenly got up and said that he wanted to see his Mommy. When I refused He started insisting and started crying and while crying He fainted. "

' Why is he behaving like this? This morning also he did something similar. ' I thought.

I went to the bed and touched his forhead. It was burning with a high fever.

" You should take him to the hospital. His fever is not going down. " Nurse said.

I nodded and took Taejoon in my arms and hurried out of school.

I put Taejoon at the back seat and turned my Car towards the 'Heart Hospital.'

When I reached there, I immediately ran inside the hospital with Taejoon in my arms.

When some nurse saw me, They quickly brought a stretcher and laid Taejoon on it and I told them that He suddenly got high fever.

They took him in a room and I sat on a couch outside of that room.
I called Jennie to tell her about Taejoon but she wasn't picking up my calls.

I tried 7 times but she didn't answer. So I texted her that why isn't she picking up my calls.

But she didn't reply to my text. I put my phone in my pocket out of frustration.

After a while, Jin came out of the room and said that "There is nothing to worry about, He just has a high fever. He will regain his consciousness in an hour or half." Then he patted my shoulder and left from there.

I again sat on the couch and started waiting for Taejoon to regain consciousness.

After waiting for a half hour, a nurse came out of the room and said that Taejoon regained consciousness.

I ran inside without listening further. When I went in, Taejoon looked at me and said,

" Daddy! Where is Mommy? Please take me to Mommy. I want to see my Mommy. Please Daddy!!"

I went to him and cupped his cheeks.

" Taejoon! you have a high fever baby. I can't take you to your Mommy right now. I will take you to Mommy after you're well! Hmm." I said wiping his tears.

" No Daddy! I am fine. Please take me to her or Call Mommy here. " He said removing my hands from his cheeks.

" Look bab-"

" Daddy please! I want to go to her. " He shouted while crying.

" Okay. Stop crying. See I am calling her. " I said showing him my phone.

I called Jennie but she again didn't pick up. I got very angry and went outside of the room and called her again but she still hasn't answered yet.

The Nurse came out and said that Taejoon had fainted again and went to call Jin.

I am very angry with Jennie now.
Because of her, Taejoon is in this condition today. Otherwise He would never have fallen sick so suddenly like this.

Instead of going to Taejoon, I went outside the Hospital and sat in my Car and left for home.

When I reached at our mansion. I went towards the main door to see it was locked.

She made me very angry now. I banged the main door hardly with my hands in anger.

I texted her that,
{Come straight to the 'Heart Hospital' from wherever you are right now.}

Then I got in my Car and left to the Hospital.

I reached there and went towards room no.203 in which Taejoon is admitted.

I opened the door of the room and saw that Taejoon's eyes are still closed. I sat there beside him and hold his little hands into mine. I looked at him with sad expressions.

I sat like that for a while when my phone ranged. I looked at the caller id and my expression changed into anger.

I came outside of the room and picked up the call.

" WHERE ARE YOU? " I shouted in anger.

" I-I am out with L-Lisa and Rosé. W-Why?" Jennie said.

I got more angry hearing that she was out with her friends when Taejoon is here crying for her.

" COME TO THE 'HEART HOSPITAL' RIGHT NOW!!!" I again shouted and hung up.

I sat there on the couch outside of the room while resting my interwined hands on my chin.

Jennie Pov.

We reached at 'Heart Hospital'. I quickly got down from the Car and ran inside. Lisa and Rosé followed me.

I called Taehyung cause I don't know where to go. He answered and I said,

" T-Taehyung! I have reached the hospital. Where sh-"

" Come to the room no.203." He said softly but in his dangerously cold tone.

" Okay." I said and hung up.

We entered inside the elevator and reached at second floor.
I looked here and there for room no.203, when I spotted Taehyung sitting on a couch resting his hands on his chin.

We ran towards him and I said,
" Taehyung!! "