Chap.32

Author Pov.

As the three entered the Haunted House with the other people, The only red light around was what they could see.

Jennie was a little startled when all of a sudden scary noises started coming from somewhere.

Taehyung and Taejoon kept going as if those voices didn't matter. On the other hand, Jennie was carefully following them looking around.

While walking, suddenly a bone came infront of them and Jennie started gasping for fear.

Taehyung and Taejoon still didn't react on it. It's like normal thing to them.

Jennie was trying to keep herself calm. They ignored that bone and moved on.

So many different ghosts and clowns were coming at their every step.

Suddenly out of nowhere two ghosts appeared in front of them and immediately became invisible too.

Jennie and Taejoon shouted and they both grabbed Taehyung's hand out of fear.

Taehyung looked at them confusedly who didn't noticed their condotion till now.

Till now it seemed to him that both Jennie and Taejoon were enjoying it.

He looked at Jennie's trembling hands and then at her face who was hiding behind him from a creepy clown whose eyes were gouged out.

He held her hand tightly and started walking fast.

They came near a room while removing the cobwebs in front of them. As soon as they reached there, the door of the room opened automatically.

Seeing the others going inside, they also entered into the room. As everyone came inside, the door was suddenly closed and everyone screamed.

Suddenly all the lights went off and everyone in the room gasped for fear.

After a few minutes, Lights in the room started flickering. And out of the pale darkness, some zombies appeared.

They appeared when the light flickered and disappeared when the light went off.

Everyone started running here and there in the room. But Jennie stood there. She didn't know what to do.

Suddenly someone grabbed Jennie's left leg and she screamed in fear and hugged whoever was standing next to her.

" Leave me! I haven't done anything. Let me go. " She yelled shaking her left leg.

She hugged that person tighter.....
When all the lights came back on, all the zombies were gone and everyone stood there still.

Everyone looked at Jennie who was still blabbering something while hugging Taehyung.

" Please save me from this scary zombie

" Please save me from this scary zombie. " Jennie said and started sobbing.

" Jennie! " Taehyung whispered huskily in her ear.