chap.7

Jennie Pov.

I am here at the mall to buy myself some things. I have bought enough things.

I'm going to Chanel now to get myself some clothes. I was walking around the shop when I bump into someone.

" I am sorry." I said looking at that person. " It's okay " she said.

I was about to go when she said,
" wait!" I turn towards her and asked " yes?"

" Jennie unnie is that you?" She said. " Yes but how do you know me? " I asked confusedly.

Instead of answering, She hugged me. But I didn't hug her. She pulled away. She was about to say something when another girl came and said,

" Rosè unnie, what are you doing here and who is She ? " That girl with bangs, asked to the girl beside me.

" Lisa, She is Jennie unnie!!" The rosè girl said excitedly. That girl was also about to hug me when I said,

" wait, wait! Do I know you?" I asked. " Jennie unnie, you forgot us. I am Lisa and this is rosè. Rememer your lili, and chimpunk." That girl with bangs said.

Then I remember...when I was in elementary school in korea, these two were my only friends in the school.
'Oh God! Jennie, how can you forget your only best friends.' I thought.

I got snapped from my thoughts when rosè said,
" You forgot us already unnie. You promised us that you will remember us when you were leaving for new zealand. " she said while pouting.

I pinched her cheeks and said, " How can I forget my Chimpunk, my rosie." I said while hugging her.

" What about me unnie, you forgot me? " Lisa said while pointing at herself.
I chuckled and pulled her towards me and hugged her too.

" How can I even forget my lili baby." I said and we did group hug.

After that, we sat at a restaurant in the mall. We ordered our food and now we're talking.

" So..how's life?" I asked them.
" Good and you know unnie, we both have boyfriends." Lisa said.

" Really? Who are they?" I asked. Then our order came and we started eating.

" Lisa's boyfriend is Jeon Jungkook who is the Ceo of 'Jeon corporation' and My boyfriend is Park Jimin who is the Ceo of 'Park industries'." Rosè said.

" What about you Unnie, when did you come back? " Rosè asked.
" I just came yesterday evening."
I replied.

" Oh!! And don't you have any Boyfriend? " Lisa said teasingly.
" No I don't have any. But..." I said looking down.

" But? " They both asked together.
" Umm, My dad has fixed my marriage. " I said. They looked at me with socked expression.

" Whattt? You are getting married. You just came unnie and your dad has fixed your marriage? " Rosè asked.

" With whom unnie?" Lisa aked.
" I haven't met him yet but his name is Taehyung." I answered.

" You didn't even met him?" I shook my head at Lisa's question.
" When is the wedding?" Rosè asked.

" I don't Know. But when the date of wedding conformed, then I will
tell you both." I said.

After that we exchanged each other's number and bid Goodbye.

Author's Pov.

Taehyung parked his Car outside of a Hospital named " Heart Hospital" and then went inside.

He open the door of a ward and enter inside. There was a figure lying on the bed. He went to the bed and interwined his finger with her and said,

" When will you wake up from the coma, Jisoo. Taejoon needs you. It's been two years."
He put his head on their interwined fingers and started crying.

" I am gonna marry for Taejoon's sake. He is very sad without you."

Someone tap his soulder, He look up to see Dr. Kim Seokjin was smiling at him. He said " Don't worry Taehyung. Everything will be fine."

Taehyung hugged him and started Crying on his soulder......