Chap.37

Author Pov.

It's been a month and a half since Jisoo and Jin went to America. And in these days, unknowingly, Jisoo has fallen in love with Jin.

She has fallen in love with his jokes, his windshield wiper laugh, his handsome face and especially his care towards her.

They both have confessed their love to each other.

Now they are coming back to Korea. Cause Jisoo is all right now. America's treatment has really helped her.

They took the flight at 8 in the morning and left for south korea.

Time skip...

Taehyung Pov.

Right now I am sitting in the living room watching TV cause it's weekend today.

I saw Jennie came out from her room. So I called her,

" Jennie!! Come here! "

She looked at me and then came towards me.

" Do you need something? " She asked.

" No! Seat here and suggest me a k-drama and watch with me. " I said.

She always stays away from me. We've never even sat down and talked like a nice couples. That's why I want her to spend some time with me for a while.

She hesitantly sat next to me on the couch and We started watching 'Goblin'.

Jennie Pov.

Me and Taehyung watching Goblin right now. We were sitting next to each other.

After a while, He moved a little closer to me and threw his one arm on my soulder still looking at the TV screen.

I looked at him confusedly and he just raised his eyebrows at me

I shook my head and again turned my eyes towards TV.

We were watching a episode of Goblin, and it was very sad when goblin was leaving her.

Suddenly that unexpected kiss scene came, I gasped a bit and then looked away from the TV.

After a sec, I again looked at the TV screen and It was still playing kissing scene. I slowly turned my eyes towards Taehyung and saw he was already looking at me.

I remembered the day we were almost about to kiss each other before Taejoon interrupted us.

I shrugged that thought away and looked down. I saw from my peripheral vision that he was smiling while still staring at me.