Chap.33

Author Pov.

Now they have been married for exactly 4 months. They both are in love with each other now but no one dared to express their love to each other as both of them don't know whether the other loves them or not.

Jennie is washing the dishes downstaires after dinner right now.

Taehyung is working on his laptop in study room. Today He has come early from office saying that his schedule is free.

But the truth is that His mind was not engaged in his office work. He wanted to see Jennie again and again, to be around her, to hear her sweet voice, to see that gummy smile of hers.

He is falling deeply in love with her.

He was smiling thinking about what just happened during dinner.

At Dinner...

Taehyung Pov.

When Jennie called me for dinner, I was working on my laptop.

So I told her that I will come after finishing this file and told her not to wait for me and asked her to start eating.

There are still some files left to complete but I thought let's eat first. So after finishing that file, I came downstaires to see Jennie feeding Taejoon and eating herself.

When she saw me, She stood up and said,
" Come sit. I'll get you a plate. "

I nodded and She went to the kitchen to get the plate for me.

I went to Taejoon and sat beside him and said,
" Let me eat too. "

I said and started eating from the same plate in which Jennie and Taejoon were eating.

" Yahhh...Daddy. You can't eat from that plate. " Taejoon said.

" Whyyyyyy.....Why can't I eat from this plate?" I asked and took a bite.

" Because this is not your plate. It's Mommy's plate. " He said.

" So what? " Then I went a little closer to him and spoke in his ear.
" Your Mommy is mine!! So the plate of the one who is mine is also mine. "

Then I moved away from him and started eating again.

" How did MY Mommy become yours? She is only mine so only I can eat from this plate." Taejoon said angrily and snatched the plate towards him.

" Excuse me Little boy! She is first MY wife then your Mommy. So I have a right on her first. Understood? " I said sassily.

Jennie came with a plate in her hands and started serving foods in it.

" Mommy!! Look at Daddy! He is eating from our plate. " Taejoon said pointing at me.

Jennie looked at me in shock.

" Why are you eating from that plate. It was our leftover. " she said.

Before that I say something, Taejoon spoke eyeing me,