Chap.22

It's been a month and a half since their marriage.

Everhthing going on as it is. And now Jennie is sure that She is in love with Taehyung but she doesn't have the courage to tell Taehyung about her feelings.

She gets scared just by looking into his cold eyes.

Jennie Pov.

I am sitting here in my room doing nothing just scrolling through my phone.

Taehyung went to his company and Taejoon at his school.

I don't know what happened to Taejoon today, because he came to my room at 6 in the morning and started crying hugging me.

I asked him what happented but he didn't answered and he kept saying that,
" Don't you ever leave me, Mommy. Please "

He wasn't leaving me and kept crying for a hour. Then I somehow calmed him down and sent him to his school.

Now I am alone at home. I always gets bored here at home alone. So I thought why not call Lisa and Rosè.

I called Lisa but she wasn't answering so I called Rosè.

Rosè answered my call in just few seconds.

" Hello Unnie? "

" Yeah Rosie. What are you doing?" I said.

" Ahh...Me and Lisa are going for shopping. What are you doing? " she asked.

" Nothing. Just getting bored sitting in my room. " I said.

" Haha. Unnie!! Why don't you come shopping with us too. We will have fun together once again." She asked.

" Ummm...Okay. That's a good idea." I said.

" Okay then. Be ready. We are coming to pick you up in 15 minutes. " She said.

" Okay. " I said and cut the call.

It doesn't take me long to get ready. I quickly got changed into this...

I was sitting on the couch of the living room waiting for them to come

A few minutes later, I heard a Car horn indicating that They had arrived.

I quickly came out and locked the house then went towards their Car.

They waved at me. I also waved at them and sat at the back seat.

Rosè was sitting next to Lisa at the front seat of the Car. Lisa was driving.

' As If It's your Last ' Song was playing in the Car and We were having fun and jamming to the song on our way to the mall.

' As If It's your Last ' Song was playing in the Car and We were  having fun and jamming to the song on our way to the mall

( This is just their sitting position in the car and how they are jamming to the song. Ignore Jisoo and their clothes here. Hehe.)

We reached at the mall. And We started fighting for which shop to go to.

Finally after some debate, We decided that we will first go to
Celine, then YSL and lastly Chanel.

Me being older than these two maknae, I had to gave up.

We did shopping and then we came to our Car.

" Unnies...It's still 2:30 pm. Let's go to the movies. " Lisa said.

I was about to say 'No' to them when Rosé said,
" Please Unnie! Don't say No. "

" Yeah..My beautiful and Hot unnie. Please Don't refuse. Please please please." Lisa said showing me her puppy eyes.

" Fine fine. Stop being dramatic. " I rolled my eyes and laughed after that.

Time skip...

After watching movie, we came out of the theater and started walking towards Lisa's Car.

" Movie was nice, right?" Lisa said while walking.

" Yeah..I also enjoyed the movie while eating popcorns. " Rosè said.

" You enjoy everything when you have food with you Rosie!! "
I said and then Me and Lisa high-fived and started laughing while Rosé pouted looking at us.

After that She started laughing with us too.

I took my phone out from my purse to check the time. It was showing 4:35 pm.

My phone was on silent so I didn't knew that I have 9 missed calls and one message from Taehyung.

I opened the message and read it..

{ Why aren't you picking up my calls? } at 3:16 pm.

{ Come straight to the ' Heart Hospital' from whereever you are, right now. } at 4:01 pm.

I started getting worried.
' Taehyung made 9 missed calls and he's calling me to the Hospital? '

' Did something happened to Him? What is he doing in the hospital?' Questions like these started coming in my mind.

" Unnie! "

" Unnie! What happened? "

" why did you stop here like this?"

I came to my senses when I heard Rosé and Lisa's voice. I noticed that I have stopped walking. They were tapping my shoulder while asking me those questions.

" Unnie! What happened? " Rosé said.

" Lisa! Please, Drop me off to the 'Heart Hospital'.. fast!! "
I said ignoring Rosie's question and started running towards Lisa's Car.

We all sat in the Car and Lisa started the Car without asking any further questions.

I dialled Taehyung's number on my phone and after a few seconds he answered.

Before I can say anything he shouted from the other side,
" WHERE ARE YOU? "

I flinched at his sudden outburst. Lisa and Rosé looked at me worriedly.

" I-I am out with L-Lisa and Rosie. W-why? " I said.

" COME TO THE 'HEART HOSPITAL' RIGHT NOW. " He shouted again then he hung up the call.

" What happened Unnie? Why are you stuttering? And who were you talking to? " Rosé said.

" It was Taehyung. He asked me to come to the 'Heart Hospital'. " I said.

" But Why? " Lisa asked.

" I don't know. I am scared. Why was He shouting like that. " I asked worriedly.

" Don't worry Unnie! Everything will be fine. " Rosé said.

" I hope so too. " I said.

I was worried about Taehyung. If anything happens to him, I will not be able to bear it.