Chap.42

Author Pov.

It's been 2 months since Jinsoo came from America.

Jinsoo got married only a month ago. Jin has taken a house next door to Taehyung's mansion. So that they can all be close to each other.

Right now, Jin has gone to his hospital and Taehyung in his company and Taejoon has gone to his school.

On the other hand, Jensoo is talking in Jennie's room after finishing all the chores.

Suddenly Jennie's phone rang, she picked up her phone from the nightstand and checked it, it was showing Taehyung's name on the screen which automatically brought a smile on her face.

When Jisoo noticed her smiling like that, she peeped into her phone screen and then a mischievous smile appeared on her face

" Hmm

" Hmm...So Mrs.Kim is smiling just because Mr.Kim called? This is great huh.. " Jisoo said teasingly.

Jennie looked at her and gave her a small shy smile then quickly picked up the call.

" Hello? " She said.

" Why did you take so long to pick up my call. Haven't I told you that whenever I call you, I want an immidiate answer? " Taehyung said.

Before Jennie could speak, Jisoo snatched the phone from her hand and said,

" How would she pick up your call quickly when Madam was busy smiling at your name on the screen? " Jisoo said mischievously.

" Yahh eonniee!! " Jennie said and snatched her phone back from her.

She put her phone to her ear and spoke again,

" Hello? "

" Hmm...Is it true what Jisoo just said? " Taehyung asked from the other side.

" N-No. She was just teasing me." Jennie said.

" Your stammer now confirmes that what she said is true. " Taehyung said.

Jennie bit her lower lip in embarrassment.