Chap.6

Jennie Pov.

I woke up in the morning. I saw my face in the mirror.
My eyes were puffy from crying last night.

I remember last night. I don't want to get married yet.
I want to marry out of love not arranged. But I can't deny my Dad's decision.

But I wonder what happened to Taehyung's Wife?
Where is She now? Are They devorced? or, Is she still alive or not?

I decided to ask Dad about it. With that, I took my towel and Clothes then went towards Bathroom.

Taehyung Pov.

I am here, Outside of Taejoon's nursury.
Taejoon got down from the Car and bid me goodbye Then started going inside.

I am watching him go from behind.
I was about to leave when I saw that Taejoon had stopped and is looking somewhere.

I looked in that direction and saw that A mother feeding his child an Ice Cream.
Then I again look towards Taejoon.

He was looking at them with a sad smile on his face. Then he went Inside.

I sat in my car and started going towards my Company.
I was thinking that Now I have to get married as soon as possible for Taejoon's sake.

I reached my office and imeddiately call Uncle. After a few seconds, Uncle picked up the Call.

On the Phone...

Me: Hello Uncle!! Good morning!!

Uncle: Good morning dear, Is something wrong?

Me: No uncle! I want to discuss about Our wedding date and preparations.

Uncle: I also want to discuss about it. Jennie has also agreed to the marriage. So I have decided that now we have to call the priest and set the wedding date.

Me: Okay Uncle! Then when are We going to meet the priest?

Uncle: Tomorrow Evening at 4:35 pm, The priest going to come at my House. So you also come here.

Me: Okay then!! Tomorrow, I will reach there on time.

Call ends...

Mr.Kim's Pov.

As soon as I hung up the call, Jennie came down the stairs and said, " Dad?"

I said " Yes, Nini! "
" I want to ask you something." She said.

" Ok, ask?" I said.
" You said Taehyung has a son too, so where is his wife, Dad ? " She askd.

I got stunned. I didn't think, she would ask me such a question.
" uh..um...His wife is dead." I stutterd.

I don't wanna lie to her but for Taehyung I have to.

" She is dead? But how? " she asked with socked expression
" I don't know! Taehyung doesn't wanna talk about it. And I was on a bussiness trip at that time. " Another lie.

" Oh ! That's very sad." She said looking down.

" leave that. Now come let's have breakfast." I said changing the topic. She nodded and We sat on the dining table.

While eating, I asked " Jennie! You are not mad at me, Right ?"
She shook her head and said,

" No dad! I know you are doing this for Taejoon. He definitely needs a mother " She said with her gummy smile.

" My Nini is very Smart now. But that's not the only reason, You will be happy there. I couldn't have found a better guy for you than Taehyung. " I said with smile. She nodded.

We finished our breakfast and now I'm ready to go to my office.
" So..What will you do today? " I asked.

" Nothing special. I will buy some things of my need from the mall." she said

" Okay then! Take care hmm. "
I said while kissing her forhead.
She nodded and bid goodbye to me.

I also waved at her and then I went for my Company...