Chap.24

Jennie Pov.

We ran towards him and I said,
" Taehyung!!"

As soon as He saw me, He started moving towards me. Anger is clearly visible in his eyes.

When he came in front of me, He grabbed my hands harshly and pulled me a little closer.

" Where have you been till now? Huh! You didn't see how many times I called you? " He said angrily looking at my eyes.

Nothing came out of my mouth. Seeing the flames of anger in his eyes, My legs started trembling and on top of that My hand was also hurting because he held it so tightly.

" Oppa! She went shopping with us. " Rosé answered instead of me.

He didn't even looked at Rosé and said sternly,
" You were so busy with shopping that you didn't even cosider it necessary to pick up my calls? Do you even know in what condition Taejoon is today because of you? "

I was taken aback, As if My heartbeat stopped On hearing Taejoon's name.

" Taejoon!!" I whispered through my trembling lips.

" What happened to Taejoon? Where is he? " I asked looking into Taehyung's eyes.

He left my hands and said,
" So now you remember Taejoon, huh....Look, If you will keep doing this, then don't give him false comfort of being his mother. "

I was hurt by his words. How can he say that? I am not giving Taejoon false comfort.

" Do you even know how much he cried for you?... So much that he fainted. From now on, whenever I call you, I want you to answer immediately." He said gritting his teeth.

Taejoon fainted? Why? He was not like this before. What happened to him.

I was lost in my thoughts when a nurse came out from inside the room which we were standing near.

" Mr.Kim! Your son has regained consciousness. " She said and went from there.

I ran inside before Taehyung did.
As soon as I went in, I saw Seokjin oppa was saying something to Taejoon but Taejoon was looking down.

I went closer to him and said,
" Taejoon!! "

As soon as he heard my voice, He immediately raised his head and looked at me.

" Mommy! Where were you? Please Don't ever leave me. I was very scared. " He said hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back amd started patting his back. Taehyung and ChaeLisa also entered in the room.

" I am really sorry Baby! I know I am not a good Mommy. Right? Please forgive your Mommy. I will never leave you. I will always be here with you. "

I couldn't control my tears looking at his condition. His eyes were red from crying too much. His face looked pale.

Because of weakness, He had a IV drip in his left hand and the glucose from the bottle was going into his vein.

I could not see such a small soul in this state.

I wiped his tears away and spoke,
" Please don't cry like this. Look what you have done to yourself. "

" Jennie! I have asked the nurse to bring porridge for Taejoon. You feed him first. " Jin oppa said.

I nodded at him. After few minutes Nurse came with a bowl with porridge.

I took bowl in my hands and started feeding Taejoon with spoon

I took bowl in my hands and started feeding Taejoon with spoon. He was eating happily.

He looked at Chaelisa and said,
" Lisa and Chae aunty! You are here too? "

" Yes joonie!! But tell me first. You are agood boy right? " Rosé said.

Taejoon nodded.

" Then why were you crying? Good boys don't cry like that. " Lisa said with a fake angry look.

" Sorry! But I want to see my Mommy. That meow sir of mine was not letting me go to my Mommy. " Taejoon said.

" Meow sir?? " Lisa asked confusedly.

" Yes. Our class teacher Mr.Min. My all friends calls him Meow sir." Taejoon said cutely.

With that Jin oppa and Chaelisa started laughing loudly with Taejoon. Taehyung also smiled seeing Taejoon laughing.

" Why they call him Meow sir? " Jin oppa asked him.

" Hehe. Cause He act like a Cat. He sometimes act cute and sometime grumpy like a Cat and He always sleeps in the class. That's why we named him Meow sir. " Taejoon said laughing. Everyone laughed with him too.

Taehyung went with Jin oppa to discuss about Taejoon's medicine and Chaelisa also left after talking for a while with Taejoon.

I cut some fruits for Taejoon and He started eating it. After a while, Taehyung came inside with some medicines in his hands and said,

" Jin hyung said that Taejoon might be discharged tomorrow. But He will have to rest at home for two or three days. Here are the medicines, we will have to give him regularly as per instructions on it. "

I nodded and took those medicines and put them inside my purse.

Taehyung came closer to Taejoon and kissed his forhead and said,
" How are you feeling now? "

" Mommy is here with me. So I am happy now Daddy! " Taejoon answered.

Taehyung looked at me and then sat on a couch in front of the bed without saying anything.

I looked at Taejoon and said,
" Why did you want to see me Taejoon? You never behaved like this before, So what happened today? "

" Mommy!! This morning I dreamed that you fell down from the third floor of a building and Daddy said that now you will never come back. He said that now you've left me forever. " Taejoon said. Tears are again started to form in his eyes.

Taehyung got shocked at his words and I hugged him agian.

" You won't leave me, right? " He said still hugging me.

" No Baby! I won't ever leave you. That was just a nightmare. Look! I am fine. Nothing happened to me." I said breaking the hug.

Taejoon looked at me and smiled.

Time skip...

It was a night time. Me and Taehyung going to sleep here with Taejoon today.

Taehyung brought us food and we had dinner together. I gave Taejoon his medicine.

Taehyung went to sleep on a couch and Me and Taejoon lay down on the bed cause Taejoon don't want me to go away from him.

Taejoon fell asleep while hugging me. I was caressing his hair. I looked at Taehyung's direction to see he was already looking at me.

When our eyes met, He quickly looked away. I got confused but I shrugged it off and closed my eyes and fell asleep.