Chap.21

Next Day...

It's sunday today. Taehyung and Taejoon are at home.

They have just had their lunch. Jennie is washing dishes in kitchen and IU unnie is cleaning.

Taehyung is working in his study room and Taejoon is playing in Jennie's room waiting for her.

After washing the dishes Jennie went towards IU unnie and said,
" Unnie! Is everything done? "

" Yes! I am leaving now. " IU said and was about to go when Jennie said,

" Ah..Unnie? "

" Yes! " IU said.

" Can I ask you something? " Jennie said.

" Sure. " IU said.

They went into the living room and sat on the couch.

Jennie start the conversation,

" Unnie! Umm..Why doesn't Taehyung let anyone in Jisoo's room? " Jennie asked.

" Who is Jisoo? " IU asked.

" Don't you know Jisoo? Kim Jisoo, Taehyung's ex-wife? " Jennie asked.

" Umm..No! I have never heard of her. " IU said.

" But you used to work here from startng, didn't you? " Jennie said.

" No! I haven't been here from the beginning. I started working here only one year ago. " IU replied.

" It means you know nothing about his ex-wife? " Jennie asked.

" No!! And Uh..Jennie! can I go now? Actually today I am going on a date with Lee Jong suk. So... " IU said..

" Ohooo unnie! You should have told me earlier. Okay then, Now you go. You don't want to be late on your date, right?" Jennie said.

IU nodded and happily went out. Jennie was looking at her with a small smile on her face.

Jennie Pov.

When IU unnie left, I went into my room to see Taejoon was sleeping on my bed.

I went to him amd caressed his hair. Somehow It's because of Taejoon that I got Taehyung. And I am thankful for that.

I kissed his forehead and went to take a quick shower.

Taehyung Pov.

I finished my work. So I went into my room to call Taejoon.

Me and Taejoon always go to the park every Sunday evening. But when I entered in my room, Taejoon was not there.

' Maybe He is with Jennie.' I thought and went downstair.

I entered in Jennie's room. Jennie is not in the room but Taejoon is here sleeping on her bed.

I was about to go towards Taejoon when I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening.

I looked at the bathroom door and I think it was my fault because Jennie is standing there with only a towel wrapped around her body.

Jennie Pov.

After showering, I came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my body.

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Taehyung standing there with his mouth wide open.

I got confused why he is looking at me like that. I followed his eyes to see where he is looking at and then I realized that I was just wrapped in a towel in front of him.

I again looked at him with my eyes and mouth wide open and...

" AHHHH- "

I got interrupted because Taehyung pinned me to the wall and shut my mouth with his hands.