Chap.35

Taehyung Pov.

From the day Taejoon met Jisoo, he kept asking me about her. How she end up in hospital, if she is her real mother then what about Jennie, etc..etc..

Jisoo is in America now with Jin hyung. It's been a fortnight since They went to America.

Now Jisoo is staying in a hotel room with Jin hyung in America.

Earlier She was admitted in 'DNA Hospital' and Jin hyung used to take care of her by seeing her and giving her medicines time to time there.

Since she can walk a bit now, She is discharged from the hospital and is staying in a hotel room with Jin hyung.

But right now I am not worried about Jisoo, It's Jennie.

From a few days she has become very quiet. She doesn't talk much even with Taejoon now and remains calm even while eating.

She always stays in her room now and comes out only when needed and answeres any questions I have in few words.

I am so annoyed by her this behaviour. I am missing her voice and her that gummy smile a lot.

Taejoon is also not liking this behaviour of her. She even asked him to learn to eat meals on his own from now on.

" Daddy!! Let's go home now. " Taejoon said.

" Hmm..let's go! " I said.

Today is sunday and we came for a walk in the park.

I hold Taejoon's hands and started walking towards our home.

" Taejoon! Don't you think your Mommy's behaving differently. " I asked while walking home.

" Yeahh...She doesn't even play with me anymore and always tells me ' Now you are growing up, don't get used to me and learn to do all the work yourself. ' Like that. " Taejoon said imitating Jennie.

" Hmm..What's wrong with her? " I mumbled thinking about Taejoon's words.

..........

We got home and rang the doorbell. After a few minutes, Jennie opened the door.

She smiled slightly at us and went in her room without saying anything.

Me and Taejoon looked at each other and then we also went upstaires in our room.

Jennie Pov.

As soon as I came inside my room, I heaved a sigh of relief.

From a few days I am trying to distance myself from Taehyung and Taejoon.

I can see the sadness and annoyence on their faces because of my this behaviour.

To be honest, I don't feel like doing all this either. But I have to. I have to avoid them If I don't want to hurt too much in the end when I finally have to leave them.

I overheard them both talking about Jisoo that She has now woken up from her coma and is in America.

I didn't even know in which hospital and in which condition she was and here, Taejoon has already met her.

I looked at the clock and it was 5 pm in the evening. I went in kitchen and started making cookies and Tea for snacks.

Taejoon came inside the kitchen and said,

" What are you making Mommy?"

" Cookies and Tea. " I said.

" Woww...My favourite snacks. " He said clapping.