Chapter 2

"Oh this is too much-"

Amora's POV

I got startled by the loud shout coming from downstairs. As I almost hit myself by the door.

"AMORA YOU'RE NEEDED AT ST. MUNGOS RIGHT NOW!"

Now that got me running to the fireplace downstairs. Still in my comfy homy pjamas, since its basically 7 in the morning.

This isn't rare. But it happens often when I'm really needed at the hospital when I don't receive a letter from the hospital but a shout from my mother who probably got a call from the fireplace.

I took a handful of floo powder and let it go as green flames soon covered my sight.

The second I arrive in the hospital. The place is buzzing like crazy. Reporters and random people everywhere.

What the bloody hell happened?

"Oh- Amora dear! Thank goodness you're here! Come. We must make haste! This is an emergency!"

Mrs. Jackson, one of the loveliest middle aged ladies who worked in the hospital for a long time by now, and is one of my trainers here. Guides me hurriedly to the one of the emergency rooms.

Reporters tried to follow us, but was quickly charmed to stay outside the wards.

The room was filled with tense silence. As all I currently hear is beeping of the monitors. I was then placed in scrubs, face mask, and gloves.

"Talk to me." I instruct as I move towards the patient. Half of the patient's body is covered with a white cloth, so I wasn't able to see who it is. (A/N: Like the ones they use for a baby's birth. Necessarian Birth to be exact).

"Got hit by a bludger on the stomach, incredibly deep. The patient didn't want to get any medical help until the game was over, which was 10 minutes later. Now fell unconscious. We can't stop the bleeding after we got the bludger out 2 minutes ago."

I nod as I scanned the injure for a moment and got rid my right hand's glove and place my hand over the patient's stomach.

My right hand started to glow as my left hand went to the patient's pulse.