Chapter 26

"I'm pretty sure she's done staring at herself in the mirror

"I'm pretty sure she's done staring at herself in the mirror."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

"Hey Dad! How was work?" I smiled at Dad while helping Mum on some food for tomorrow's Birthday Party.

Dad let out a small nervous chuckle and nodded while Percy who was trailing behind him had a big proud smile. "It was alright, how was it at St. Munggos?"

"Most of my patients were discharged today so it was a bit busy going back and forth from different rooms." I shrug, "What's with the faces?" I ask gesturing to their expressions.

Percy smiled proudly at Dad, exclaiming, "Dad was nominated as one of the nominees as Minister!"

My eyes widens in surprise before going to hug Dad, "That's great Dad! What happened to Fudge anyway? When's the voting gonna happen?"

"Fudge was fired after Madam Bones found many piled complaints towards Fudge that were purposely hidden from her, for so many years. Umbridge also got herself fired after many injustice producee laws and bribing the Fudge. Many others are being processed. Especially those close with Fudge. The voting will happen next week. But yeah, I had 6 people apparently nominating me for Minister and it just got approved by Madam Bones just 2 hours ago." Dad explains.

I groan, "Thank Merlin Umbridge got fired too. Last year she went to St. Munggos 'inspecting' for the Minister apparently. She's a hell of a bitch. Very nosy. And very insensitive towards the patients too. I basically had to pull some 'small and harmless' pranks on her to only get her to leave the hospital. Which thankfully worked."

I felt a familiar slap the back of my head and knew it was Mum. "Ow!"

"Language!" Mum scolded me before going to Dad and hugging him too, "Congrats Dear!"

Mum pulls back just as she starts gossiping, "Did you hear hun? That our Bill is dating someone??"

I nodded, "Fleur's nice! I got close with her like with all the other Champions during the Tournament."