Chapter 15

"Everybody come together!"

Amora's POV

"The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the TriWizard Tournament since its inception on Christmas Eve night we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity as representatives of the Host School, I expect each and every one of you to your best foot forward and I mean this literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance,"

McGonagall explains firmly about the Yule Ball.

Of course me and Iliana knew about this early on, that's why we also asked permission for every student to go out to buy their attires during this weekend.

"This Weekend you are allowed to go out and buy your respective attires for the Ball. Each and every single one of you will have a guardian with you when you're out."

Gasps of surprise and esxcited chatter spreads among us.

I already owled Mum about this. So she'll be with me and Ginny, who will also be helping me find a gown to Ball, and get her own, if she does find one without Fred and George's knowledge.

Every since I was 'taken' by Viktor, my siblings words. They proceeded on trying to get Ginny into being a Nun like in the Muggle World. They heard those from Harry and Hermione.

"Silence!" McGonagall calls out, which everyone immediately complies.

"The House of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries." McGonagall narrows her eyes at every student, "I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons!" She huffs out of exhaustion.

"Now to dance is to let the body breathe," She looks around, "Inside every girl a secret swan  slumbers longing to burst often take flight." She snaps her eyes towards Ron specifically, I assume she heard something that wasn't nice, "Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance, Mr. Weasley," She moves to Ron's direction and practically pulling him to the center.

I let out a small smirk at the sight of Ron, who seemed to be disliking everything that's happening now. I hear small chuckles and look around the girls, and see my friends, sister and Hermione see the same thing I did.

"Now, place your right hand on my waist," She instructs him.

Ron, mortified and pale facer, "Where?"

McGonagall deadpanned,  "My waist."

And the music begins.

"1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3"

I giggle at seeing everyone swaving lightly, mostly Fred and George's mocking moves for Ron. Everyone apart from Ron is seemed to be liking this.