Chapter 17

"Excuse me, what do you mean?"

Amora's POV

"Now that you're all gathered here, as you know the 2nd Task will be tomorrow. And you will be part of it." McGonagall explains.

So in the room right now its, me, Iliana, Cho, and Gabrielle. Along with Moody and the other professors.

I'm not here as a Guide like Iliana just like last time, I'm here because I'm a chosen treasure for Vik.

Gabrielle looks confused so she asked, "Excuse me, what do you mean?"

Moody this time explains, "I'm sure your sister," He looks at Gabrielle at that then looks at me and Cho for the next, "And your partners already figured out what's gonna happen during tomorrow's task, but I think they expect that their treasure would be an object, not a human."

Iliana nods and shoots the rest of the girls with an reasurring smile, "You guys will be their treasures. You will be put at the Bottom of the Black Lake, and its up to them to get you guys out of the Lake. Dont worry, if they fail to save you, the merpeople will rise up from the Lake and hand yourself back to us. You will be placed under a sleeping draught the whole time."

McGonagall nods and takes her wand out, "So are you girls ready?"

I look at them confuse, "Wait- I thought you'll guys do it later or at least give us time to change-" I gesture to my white shirt, "This is gonna be see through the second I-"

Then I feel numb.

The Second Task
Viktor's POV

I'm worried.

Like my usual night walks with Amora, both of us are there, but last night she didn't come to the Lake. I waited for like 1 hr and half. But she didn't come.

So I decided I went to the Gryffindor Domitory. Luckily, I saw Iliana with Ivan on the way there,  so I asked them about Amora. Ivan didn't have a clue what was going on. But Iliana did. Apparently she got sick all of a sudden an hour ago, and went to the Hospital Wing, then 30 minutes later she was sent back to the dorm. And get herself rested at least for the whole day tomorrow. Madam Pomfrey says its 'stress'.

I can't even go inside the girls dormitory because they have a curfew and its quite late already, McGonagall will be coming inside to check her students for a while.

So here I am now at the stands ready to jump in the bloody cold lake, while my girl is asleep in bed sick.

"Have you seen my sister?" Fleur ran to us frantically and cries out worried.