Chapter 38

"Alright

"Alright. Hands off everyone."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asks Harry.

Harry had a dream that Dad was attacked at the Ministry.

I was confused. Why was Dad up at night at the Ministry? Why was he alone?

"Neither, I was like-" Harry looks in a daze before snapping himself out, "Will you please just tell me what's happening?"

Dumbledore ignores him and moves to a portrait, "Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people."

Now that caught my attention.

I speak up, "Headmaster. I apologize for speaking out loudly. But why is my father on a guard duty? He's the Minister. Why is he the on eguarding something that you seem to be so interested in and why not other aurors? I'm sure the Order had multiple volunteers. And why is he guarding alone? And the fact that he's doing it alone, no one would have known that my father was attacked, and thank Merlin that Harry atleast saw him in a dream. Or is ut actually a dream?" I narrow my gaze at Dumbledore who stiffens then ignores my statement.

"Phineas. You must go to you're portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving at their home soon by floo."

I huff in annoyance, "Dumbledore! Me and my siblings don't have time for this. We'll be off in an hour to St. Munggos. And you will be answering me when I'm finished with our father." I nod my head for my siblings to go outside and for them to pack their things. "Lastly. Don't even try lying to my face when you answer soon Dumbles. I'm not naive and dumb as you think I am." I look at Harry and nod to him, "Harry. You and Hermione are welcome to stay at the Manor for the meantime. You have access to my floo. Just use it." Then I leave the office, and I see my siblings outside waiting for me.