Chapter 37

"Well it's been busy

"Well it's been busy. Today is actually one of the calmest ones. How are you guys at Hogwarts?"

 How are you guys at Hogwarts?"

Amora's POV

"Amora?"

I look up to see Ron awkwardly standing at tbe side of the shelf.

I'm currently in the library, alone, studying for a quiz that's due for tomorrow. The others are not here yet, I mean, it's quite early in the morning too. They'll be joining me in a bit.

"Hey Ronnikins, what got you going here?" I smile at him and tap the seat beside me for him to sit.

He sits down on the chair beside me and findles his fingers, "Umm.. I wanted to ask something- Hermione told me to come to you, said that you'll know something."

I raise a brow and nodded for him to continue, "And?"

He cleared his throat, "I recently just you know, started liking a gir?"

I feel a smile pulling on my face and I continue to nod, "Go ahead."

"Her name's Lavender, Lavender Brown."

"Oh- The curly long haired gryffindor girl, who's in you're year?"

"Yeah- that's her."

I lean back onto my chair, humming, from what I see, she's always been partying, around guys, and etc. You know? A bad influence? But people aren't like that just for fun. Some people are doing those things because of different reasons.

"So.. How did that happen?"

And he told me. Apparently after last year during the Yule Ball. He found her crying in a hallway. Her date ditched her for a Beauxbaton girl, said that she was too chubby, too girly, too much. And since that day, he hang out with her. And got to know her. She did all those 'things' because of well, personal problems, family problems, circle of friends problems, and etc. And that was her way of coping, I guess, though I'd do it differently, I know that some others don't know how to cope with it.