Chapter 32

"So when's you're guys' next game?"

Amora's POV

"How the bloody hell did he get hired?" Harry mutters while his eyes zone towards the teachers table.

I chuckle at the way, Sirius looked up from his seat at the teacher's table and winked at his Godson's 'seriously' look on his face.

Sirius, after I told him the many adventures of his Godson, decided to apply for DADA. And luckily, the Board of Governors approved of him. And here he is now, chatting, well more like annoying Minnie at the teacher's table.

The Board of Governors of the school has changed a lot after Dad became Minister. Before, there were many prejudiced Purebloods on the Board. Now there is equality with Pureblood, Half-blood, and muggleborn. Of course these people have access to their lordships and ladyships. Only the ones after they graduated Hogwarts who were curious enough about their blood and family, got to find out that they were from the Squib's bloodlines who were apparently lost and gone, now are back and alive. This goes the same with the Ministry itself. A lot of employees that were corrupted were replaced into much better and more deserving wizards and witches. Safe to say the Wizarding World was shock for a whole month.

Of course, many were outragious about the recent discoveries but there was nothing much they can do, considering they were the one who done it to themselves.

So it was decided that if other students wants to go to Gringotts to atleast find out more about their blood and everything. It was open for it. The Goblins, themselves, were skipping around happily after many abandoned vaults were reopened.

For Care of Magical Creatures. We don't know for sure what Dumbledore did to Hagrid, but we just hoped that he is doing good and safe. So for now, the one who is teaching Care of Magical Creatures is Remus, after weeks of hesitancy, he finally agreed because of Harry and Sirius' continuous pestering.